Philadelphia

noschool2day

i love ykk and wks im not some closed minded philly only dude ... im feeling those lil Bs hes doing but you kids are making it seem like no one here can do throwups or bombs with throw ups ... everyone i fuck with can/does do throw ups on the street but we also can do 8 foot tall tags ... if you dont like philly then why come on the philly thread? i caught one route boner did and it just look like he crowded all these fill ins kid had ... he got one spot no one else had and that shit looks live im feeling it , but the idiots on here dickriding him need to quit your hyping him up too much he didnt even really do shit here yet and your making it seem like hes killing it ... i guess thats internet graff for you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yo homes, you dont know.

yeah we could do throw ups/fill ins, like everyone else all over the world. we could use that corny buble style or the one with the fat-back or the pointy top. yeah we could do those, but we dont. instead we carry out the tradition of philly STYLE. key word STYLE. cause if we dont then no one will, and it will be lost. and then what, we would have the same corny-generic style that everyone else has. instead we rock tall hands in philly, always will

yo homes, you dont know.

yeah we could do throw ups/fill ins, like everyone else all over the world. we could use that corny buble style or the one with the fat-back or the pointy top. yeah we could do those, but we dont. instead we carry out the tradition of philly STYLE. key word STYLE. cause if we dont then no one will, and it will be lost. and then what, we would have the same corny-generic style that everyone else has. instead we rock tall hands in philly, always will

The Philly I remember growing up was fucking bombed with fillins. Always had the crazyest hands but mad peices and fill-ins too. That all changed starting in the mid-late 90's when the buff started putting the foot down. I guess not too many people feel like wasting paint on fills when it's gonna be gone soon espescially now with the roofs getting buffed quicker then the streets. And Wiskeybar is right about the Philly style throwup. Some, but not too many heads keeping that tradition alive. End for one got a nice one. Nope still does them here and there. I see other heads do them now and then.

Some hands trump throwies though. Espescially in Philly.

whisky, maybe im just biased... i can piece, i can do philly throw ups..

i would consider myself well versed on all the styles we have here...

and other places for that matter.. im a student of the game as it were... but heres where i differ i guess...

"I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING BUT HANDSTYLES BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT PHILLY IS TO ME"

im not saying your wrong, all im saying is when you mention the words"philly" and "graffiti"

in the same sentence what is the first thing that comes to mind, EVERY time...?

your point about that era and those heads is correct its just that isnt what i believe is the core of this city's history and style, or what i would rather look at...

and yes i agree, peoples idea of killing shit must be very dilluted nowadays...

guess im closed minded...

wow...yall dont paint at all, what ever happened to philly?

you guys suck...everyone whose not curve, agua, boner, kaber and a possible handfull of others should all kill themselves. let some real writers bring up a new generation who know what the deal is...philly doesn't buff for shit (yes thats why all your beloved old ass wikets from the 80s and 90s are still rocking) you all just lazy, stop suckin dick on south street and go paint...y'all are all some damn ball huggers...for real, you got cock on breath, get a tic tac and some rusto rep your shit. philly used to be the home of true graff but now its just a bunch of wack ass faded tags...who was the last real sick writer to come out the 215 since agua...nothing exactly, as an ex north east cat i can say this... you suck

:king: king chicken fresh kfc crew :chicken: