Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I REMEMBER I WENT 2 SOME SHOW, IT WAS LIKE SUPERNATURAL OPENING, DILATED 1ST AND J5 2ND. SUPERNAT RAN THE WHOLE SHOW, HAVIN THE CROWD PASS HIM UP SHIT LIKE BLUNTS N THONGS N SHIT, WHILE THE WHOLE TIME FREESTYLING ABOUT IT. INCREDIBLE.. ""I CAN RAP ABOUT....AAANNYYTHHIIINNGGGG" I PRETTY MUCH LEFT AFTER THAT BCUZ I KNEW IT WOULDNT GET ANY HOTTER. CAUGHT A LIL DILATED, AND THEN GOT FLOODED BY COLLEGE, NEO SOUL FAGS. TALKIN POLITICS THROUGHOUT THE SHOW, NOW I KNOW WHY I HIBERNATE.... I HATE WHITE GIRLS WITH HEAD WRAPS, IF YOUR GIRL WEARS ONE N SHES WHITE, IM PUNTIN IT.

i want beans to be underated

cuz we dont need mad clones biting his troof

but when his album drops its gonna be over anyway

look for purple rain joint

which makes me wanna go to 17th and J to cop some snot

whos down i will even ride on the handle bars of someones huffy

Mo2Vt_a_shout.jpg

Originally posted by sim-uh-tree@Feb 5 2005, 03:32 PM

AND THEN GOT FLOODED BY COLLEGE, NEO SOUL FAGS. TALKIN POLITICS THROUGHOUT THE SHOW, NOW I KNOW WHY I HIBERNATE.... I HATE WHITE GIRLS WITH HEAD WRAPS, IF YOUR GIRL WEARS ONE N SHES WHITE, IM PUNTIN IT.

hahah this cracked me up

the best is J Zones song about this wheres he talks about "head wrap girls drinking wheat grass juice" lol

08ernwemustreallytag.jpg

this tag is funny....see that really shitty half of an "A" hollow next to the tag? that was the first dude i ever wrote with in like 94 who wrote ASP, and then later on DETER....at that time i wrote SAD (when i was toy and didnt know better), and ern and SAD kiw walked that same street like 3 yrs later and made those comments like about the fake SAD tags

dumb shit you do when you are toy

:( I see I've got a "warning rating" thingamajig on my ish. Well, I appreciate the fear and people being cautious. "Nobody knows me". Oh, well. I guess I won't post anymore until I got some flics to post. There are a lot of folks who know of my stats, b/c I've been open about them. All I can say in my defense is don't make any conclusions until you know. In the meantime, keep on creatin' and enjoying. Peace and blessings.

eba00479530f00000026.jpg

old school orig. ESTEME.shits dope.nice flix too,ERN,he really erned his rep.

everyone was a toy once its true.i used to write SPY with the letters from SPY VS. SPY comic in mad magazine.

the real SPY ONE is one of the illest of all time.