Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by MayorMenino@Feb 7 2005, 09:57 PM

. Its because of the eagles losing that your talking shit about boston graff, TAKING the time to go into another thread and find the ugliest boston tags you can find, and then find some pictures of established philly writers to compare them to, just to get that championship feeling new england is feeling right now.

Actually no, I took those tags from the Boston site and compared them to philly tags because your fellow Bostonian came on here talking shit about Boston having better hands than Philly. I don't hate Boston graff and I don't care about sports and I highly doubt you'll find a post of me comming on your thread to talk shit against your football team.

But you're right I did pick the uglier of the tags on that page. :haha:

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Feb 7 2005, 10:10 PM

let it go, were all broken hearted...

a philly sports fan would merk a boston sports fan any day...

so just FALL BACK...

enjoy yor moment of glory...

cause training camp is only 5 months away...

and we GOT something for yall next year....

fer real dude FALL BACK....

your beating a dead horse, WE lost YOU won, your team is better than ours yours fans are the TRUTH, the eagles will never be as good as your precious bosox, i mean pats.. and your graff is SSOOO much iller than ours...

(in my best eskin imitation):

NOW, BEAT IT...... punk...

yeah forget about the game, gang green took over jax anyway...for every pats fan there was probably 20 birds fans, no matter how much shit they talk about beating us i know for sure that their fan base will never be as strong as ours and thats what really matters. :yuck:

just wanna say thanks to the eagles for a great season. i dont know about yall, but i sure had fun while it lasted. its easy to talk shit behind a comp. boston...but i heard in phillyville, pats fans were gettin rolled, tough.......so keep talkin..if ur lucky we'll see you next year in detriot...now back to the flix....

055_55.jpg

056_56.jpg

057_57.jpg

058_58.jpg

059_59.jpg