Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMMA GIVE PROPS WHERE PROPS ARE DUE........... ITS NOT T.O.S FAULT THAT MCNABB IS A MORON WHO CANT CONTROL THE CLOCK..........T.O. AND WESTBROOK PLAYED THEIR ASSES OFF. BUT WHAT ABOUT FREDDY MITCHELL? WHAT DID HE HAVE FOR RODNEY? RODNEY CAUGHT MORE BALLS THAN HE DID LOL. BUT IN THE END I MUST SAY, WE PLAYED LIKE SHIT TONIGHT, AND YALL DID YOUR BEST, BUT I GUESS YOU GUYS COULDNT BEAT US ON OUR WORST DAY SAD BUT TRUE..............FOR YOU

Originally posted by SF1+Feb 7 2005, 05:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Feb 7 2005, 05:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kleensex@Feb 7 2005, 03:36 AM

fahking pats are wicked pissah dude guy!

What the fuck does this translate into??? :confused: :confused:

[/b]

THOSE PATRIOTS ARE VERY GOOD KIND SIR.........

if you think that a sports team defines the city then you are f'ed....... you people in boston had as much to do w/ the patriots winning as the people here did with the eagles losing....which is = NOTHING. You just happen to live in a city where the current champions are, whoop dee doo. I watched the game , I aint hating on football or sports, but it doesn't define anything to me other than how entertaining it is to watch the best at anything battle head to head. These days atheletes are mostly vicious free agents that wil go wherever the money / better team is, if that team was in Kalamazoo they'd be there. So all I'm trying to say is... say what you want, but try to understand that it is completely out of anyone but the teams control as to who wins or loses. You guys up there did nothing to contribute to that win so stop acting like YOU won anything. You didn't , the sports team that happens to be in your town did. period.

see i stayed away from this thread talking shit about Philly... but yet all i saw on the Boston thread was shit talk about the pats and about boston graff. LOL now the Pats won tonight and you REALLY think that you wouldnt here it from everyone? it's all in good fun people. Maybe next year you will win. LOL withou the shit talk.

LOL

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is whining ? who is crying ? I just stated that I could give shits who won or lost ? Stop acting like you are all high and mighty fuckmouth. YOU didn't accomplish ANYTHING!! I could care less about what team from where wins any thing. And if you r going to some on our thread and talk shit then I'm throwing my two cents in. And I am also impervious to your petty reverse psychcology..... i said I dont care and I dont . I never came to the boston thread and posted anything, never. So if you want to keep coming on here and posting lame ass comments that prove what a moronic beer swilling frat boy jockish oaf you are than be my guest. But Im gonna deconstruct your whole M.O. down to a sub atomic particle. And you will read my comments and fail to comprehend them because your frontal lobe is in a state not unlike almost ready jello, and you will fail to retort w/ anything short of .... fuck you fagots, you eat dicks, you guys are bitches, you guys are crybabies, you know, some real deep shit like that. Go have another miller lite and rape a girl you turds.

yeah im in tears , yeah im sad, but all u patriot fans that r so quick 2 sign on the pc and talk shit r downright lame! should'nt u b out celebratin? oh wait... thats wat celebratin is in boston, sittting at home on your pc talkin shit...yeah u guys r cool...

its a sad sad life 4 u... at least we have our pride!

Originally posted by frijoles@Feb 7 2005, 05:30 AM

if you think that a sports team defines the city then you are f'ed....... you people in boston had as much to do w/ the patriots winning as the people here did with the eagles losing....which is = NOTHING. You just happen to live in a city where the current champions are, whoop dee doo. I watched the game , I aint hating on football or sports, but it doesn't define anything to me other than how entertaining it is to watch the best at anything battle head to head. These days atheletes are mostly vicious free agents that wil go wherever the money / better team is, if that team was in Kalamazoo they'd be there. So all I'm trying to say is... say what you want, but try to understand that it is completely out of anyone but the teams control as to who wins or loses. You guys up there did nothing to contribute to that win so stop acting like YOU won anything. You didn't , the sports team that happens to be in your town did. period.

I would probally say the same thing if my hometown lost, but they didnt.... :haha: u people make me laugh :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by frijoles@Feb 7 2005, 01:30 AM

THE REFS WANTED YOU TO WIN!!!!!!!!!\

THAT WAS AN AMAZING GAME; WINNER OR LOSSER, BOTH SIDES PROVIDED A SPECTACULAR DISPLAY OF ATHLETIC ACOMPLISHMENTS, AND ENTERTAINMENT "ENDEVORS". I WAS VERY SCARED THAT "you guys" WOULD TAKE OVER AFTER THE FIRST HALF, BUT I KNEW THAT THE BETTER TEAM WOULD PREVAIL AT THE END.

BUT UP UNTILL THAT LAST (3-4) RODNEY HARRISON #37 INTERCEPTIONS)>> THE EAGLES HAD NO CHANCE TO WIN........ GREAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BETTER THAN NE vs colts, or NE vs PITTS, AS FAR AS IM CONCIRNED, THIS WAS THE BEST GAME OF THE SEASON...

WITH THAT BEING SAID, FUCK ALL YOU SHIT TALKEN BRADY HATEN, DILLON SHIT TALKEN "PATS FUCKEN SUCK"N SHAT TALKEN MOTHA FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN THOUGH BRADY DIDNT HAVE THE BEST GAME, DILLON DINDNT HAVE THE BEST GAME, WE WORKED TOGETHER AS A TEAM!! ITS SOMETHING YOU GUYS SHOULD WORK ON, AND FOCUS LESS ON T.O. .......... DISPITE THE FACT THAT T.O. AND McNAB,,,, HAD A DESCENT GAME, THE BETTER TEAM WON....... maybee you need more white guys!!!

SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED ALL THE EAGLE DANCES WE DID IN THE EN-ZONE, BECAUSE WE TORE IT UP AND THE BETTER TEAM WON.....

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE EAGLES WIN A SUPERBOWL! - BUT NOT AGAINST US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY -- dy.........nasty in the making.........

SO FALL BACK and wait....... you will have your turn........... at some point...

GREAT GAME!!!!!!!! >>>>>>> NEXT YEAR!!!!?????????????

HOW ABOUT HARRISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (4 INTERCEPTIONS

FUCK MITCHELLL)

HOW ABOUT SEYMOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT GAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT VRABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT BRUSCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT GIVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT BRADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT FAULK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT DILLON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT McGINEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT DIEON BRANCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU THINK YOU DESERVE A CHAMPIONSHIP????????????????????

WE DESERVE A DYNASTY.....

>>>>>>>> BECAUSE OUR TEAM DESERVES IT MORE THAN ANY OTHER

IN THE NFL>>>> (THE NFC=SHIT) AFC = REAL FOOTBALL!!!

WORLD CHAMPIONS AGAIN FOREVER-

NOTHEN FOR GRANTED

FUCK YOU SHIT TALKEN BATCHES!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by frijoles@Feb 7 2005, 05:30 AM

boston has better tags than you... fuck football...

Originally posted by cheerleader+Jan 31 2005, 02:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cheerleader - Jan 31 2005, 02:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-selfishone@Jan 28 2005, 08:14 PM

So how bout someone do a "Go Eagles" rooftop on 95. I remember Mase did one for the Flyers like 4years ago, that shit was tight. If anyone has a flik of that........post

eagles2.JPG

[/b]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the refs wanted us to win? are you joking... we lost our first 2 turn overs due to flaggs so get out of here with that shit mang.

yall put up a good one ill give you that. if yall wernt such pussies getting your asses carried off the battle field every 5 min. maby yall could have took us. come back next year with a little more heart and a little less mouth and yall might have a chance against the kings.

ps philly wickets do suck. tall and ugly just like your mama'z.

peace the sargeoner

Originally posted by cheerleader@Feb 1 2005, 04:25 PM

oh yeah if the PATS win i gotta paint a patriots #1 thing, i bet boston wed win

but WHEN we do win, boston dude are painting us a EAGLES #1 piece

hoe about that WORLD CHAMPION, SUPER BOWL TITLE WINNING, dyNASTY PHILLY PEICE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Originally posted by dangmang@Feb 7 2005, 03:02 AM

the refs wanted us to win? are you joking... we lost our first 2 turn overs due to flaggs so get out of here with that shit mang.

yall put up a good one ill give you that. if yall wernt such pussies getting your asses carried off the battle field every 5 min. maby yall could have took us. come back next year with a little more heart and a little less mouth and yall might have a chance against the kings.

ps philly wickets do suck. tall and ugly just like your mama'z.

peace the sargeoner

:haha: :haha:

you had the early lead, credit to the eagles, you had the advantage, greate effort..... you played us out in the first half!!!!!for sure........

BUT you fucked up with clock managment at the end... nufff said...........

the refs wanted the pats to lose, obvious!!!!!!!!!!!

the NFL WANTED THE PATS TO LOOSE.

the media WANTED THE PATS TO LOOSE

BIASED BROADCAST???????????????????????????

The big "roughness call"/ OBSTRUCTION PAST 5 YRDS..pfttttt (if any of you actually saw it????) should have been a pick penalty against eagles (over-rulling)... THAT CALL HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HARRISONS INTERCEPTION IN THE RED ZONE, (but he had an interception the next play) so that dont matter....... :haha: The whole set made no difference!!

THE REFS WERE LOOKING FOR CALLS TO PULL ON THE PATS THE WHOLE GAME, DONT DENIE IT, WE DID PULL SOME RETARD SHIT IN THE BEGINING WORTHY OF CALLS, THE REST WAS OBSERD!!!!!!!!!!!! WE were able to over come a lot of adversity, and injury, with our safteys knocked out ( with our back up safteysssssssssssss out on injurey) we prevaild................ THAT IS WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!!!!THAT IS WHAT MAKES A WINNING TEAM knocking your playersw out like MANNY HOME RUN LONG BALLSSSSSSSSS

talk about pusssys being carried offf every 5 min... your team got facken smashed relentlessly...........so take a piss and go to sleep depressed .... you got beat ..... in every which way!!! despite your exagerated dreams.............. fuckers

WE WILL KILL YOU!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WE KILLED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frddie mitchlle made ONE CATCH late in the 4th quarter,. fuck him; that shit talken jerk, he did nothing, if he he dindt talk shit NO ONE would know of that back up. HARRISON SHOWED HIM U P.(SHOWED YOU UP)

T.O Did great considering he had 3 screwes and a metal plate in his ankle....

would have been better if he was 100% but would have made no difference in the outcome...............................

AWSOME GAME............ GREAT TEAM................. YOU GOT NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF, YOUR COACH LOST IT FOR YOU... NOT YOUR TEAM!!!!!!!!.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FUCK YOU SHIT TALKERS... YOU GAT BEAT!!!!!!!!!!

FOR ALL THOSE PAGES AND REPLYS OFF SHAT TALKN ON THE BOSTON THRD. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:king:

hope you learned a lesson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WE HAVE NOT BECOME ACUSTOMED TO IT

LOVE THOSE EAGLES ENZONE DANCES HUH?????????? :haha: :haha: :haha: " FLY EAGLES FLY"

I LOVED EM!!!!

BETTER THAN LAST YEAR.

(p.s. cronell -weise gone !!!!!!!!!!! :huh2: )

maybee next year!!!!!!! good night girls!!!!!!

GOOD FANS, PASSION...........................................

BEST GAME OF THE YEAR-NO DOUBT- RESPECT...........................................

:king: :king: :king: PATRIOTS 05 CHAMPS :king: :king: :king:

tryin to compare philly handstyles with any places else handstyles is rediculous..

no place else has the same flow as a philly handstyle..

but philly hands are also an aquired taste because you definitely need to learn to appreciate the intricate aspects of the tag that actually make it pop off..