Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

last emp and supernatural are really good at impersonating other rappers voices and flows ... did anyone hear about that tape of the game with bleach blond hair and saying duuuudeee ? he was like on a reality tv show a few years back i think someone is gonna release it and expose him as being a fraud

p.s. MILK CEREAL

eba00491903f00000030.jpg

"I WAS GONNA RIP HIS HEART OUT, I'M THE BEST EVER

I'M THE MOST BRUTAL AND MOST VICIOUS AND MOST RUTHLESS CHAMPION

THERE'S EVER BEEN

MY STYLE IS IMPETUOUS, MY DEFENSE IS IMPREGNABLE

AND I'M JUST FEROCIOUS, I WANT YOUR HEART!

I WANT TO EAT YOUR CHILDREN, PRAISE BE ALLAH!"

(RECITE THAT IN YOUR BEST MINI-MIKE/ D. TATUM VOICE)

AHA; FKDIZZLE: I HEAR LAST EMP DO THAT AT A SHOW A WHILE BACK. I WAS ACTUALLY FAIRLY IMPRESSED. THAT SECRET WARS TRACK IS STILL MY SHIT.

Originally posted by cheerleader@Feb 4 2005, 02:56 PM

yo marker, thats some good ass people to put you down with the game!!! kape is the shit...i just wasnt sure if dan1 had him piecing or dan1 did that for him..most likely dan1 did it...its hot regardless

oh yeah speaking "the game" and west coast heads, whatever happened to DEFARI, that dude was hot

----------------------------------------------------------

i know he got 2 albums out

one came out like 2 yrs maybe

then the 1st one i think is called "focused daily"

i heard him on a beat junkies record i think that came out about a yr ago.

CAUSE MAD DRAMA--------->

NYCE END SLOE---------->

ZANEX BARS----->

yeah i was rocking focused daily today, all beats by alc and evidence

speaking of alc, yall remember when J. Ho ripped off the beatnuts right? her new song is called "hold you down", AKA the same as the alchemist/prodigy/nina sky jawn (which is banging btw)

also sim uh tree, are those combos you made up? i never saw "cause mad drama" together

you talking to me? im saying the denver dude bit off the philly dude, damn try reading the thread instead of pullin shit out of context

plus i dont got a flick of it since they shut down that old thread, but it looks a lot like that one philly tone that is all broken up in pieces and has a real top heavy E

people always looking for beef damn

yeah i "get" it..im sayin some other person said it looked like a bite, and i agreed that someone in denver was maybe biting tone

tone from philly went over me once, i got no reason to really defend dude..but i was saying it looked like someone bit him in denver

how is it a diss to say someone mightve bit off you?

kunt

aka the coolest graff head i ever known

i think its funny how alot of people still ask me if kunt was me

dude was a 100 times better then me (even though i did have him on the handstyles but dude made a conscious effort to learn and get down philly handstyles being a non philly head before he would throw tags up unlike alot of other transplants)

if i ever paint again it will be with him

or when Span rises from the dead during revelations

i would have to go route down 5th street for old times sake