Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Ralph rock+Feb 7 2005, 06:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ralph rock - Feb 7 2005, 06:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-frijoles@Feb 7 2005, 01:30 AM

if you think that a sports team defines the city then you are f'ed....... you people in boston had as much to do w/ the patriots winning as the people here did with the eagles losing....which is = NOTHING. You just happen to  live in a city where the current champions are, whoop dee doo. I watched the game , I aint hating on football or sports, but it doesn't define anything to me other than how entertaining it is to watch the best at anything battle head to head. These days atheletes are mostly vicious free agents that wil go wherever the money / better team is, if that team was in Kalamazoo they'd be there. So all I'm trying to say is... say what you want, but try to understand that it is completely out of anyone but the teams control as to who wins or loses. You guys up there did nothing to contribute to that win so stop acting like YOU won anything. You didn't , the sports team that happens to be in your town did. period.

blah blah blah

[/b]

ralph....buddy, your coming in here all hard, but all your doing is making yourself look like a bitch, honestly. i can whole-heartedly gaurentee to you, that not one person here cares about one post you make, let alone 3 or 4 full of caps, !!!, and obnoxious ass smiley faces. now, i know this is a super-bowl discussion thread, but is there any chance somone could post some pictures, hopefully the kid / pame clocktower?

p.s - the only "dynasty" i know of here is the philly graff game, cause, after years and years of style we are still killing shit

damn some of yall need to relax

what the fuck does boston graff have to do with the fuckin superbowl??

i am die hard eagles.....but i also love boston graff...and lots of boston dudes have love for philly.

im down for football shittalkin but damn stop making shit into some city graff argument

as for that game, i still think it was an exciting game, like had me on the edge of my seat til the end, so at least it wasnt a blow out

i really think mcnabb was off, he just blew a lot of throws that you just cant fuck up at super bowl level play. there were some amaaazing catches in this game, the reciecevers def brought thier A game....but mcnabb, i dont know, he was nervous or just isnt ready or who knows..he was over and under throwing, you just cant do that in the super bowl.

and in the 4th quarter man i dont know what the fuck was up the clock management....dudes were like in a huddle, walking back to the line with the clock ticking....shit was bananas i never seen shit like that.

but yo it made my year to see us in the superbowl, i was like 2 years old the last time that happened...lets just hope it aint another 20 yrs until the next time

and the pats played well, man, i cant really hate...but all the critics saying it was gonna be a blow out and a big spread all were wrong...it ended up being a good game. had we kicked a FG in the 1st q, it couldve been the first superbowl OT.

im just glad i didnt put any cash on this game lol

back to graff we need a CAPS LOCK fight

Originally posted by you enjoy myself@Feb 7 2005, 01:24 PM

philly has some of the sickest tags on earth, but that toy from boston going to school out there can't write his name in any way, shape or form for shit. sucker trying to adopt some other city's steez, christ, no self respect, that one.

???And who are you???

"No Style", "toy", "scared"??? My man most likely shits on you in every aspect of graff, AND HAS 100 TIMES MORE REP THAN YOU!

You're mad cause he's learning tall hands??

You have beef with him?

What he smut your girl or something? :haha: :haha:

Guest Good Morning Captain

Not to get involved in whatever this is all about but you enjoy myself is a long established writter with plenty of rep.

Originally posted by SF1+Feb 7 2005, 07:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Feb 7 2005, 07:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-you enjoy myself@Feb 7 2005, 01:24 PM

philly has some of the sickest tags on earth, but that toy from boston going to school out there can't write his name in any way, shape or form for shit. sucker trying to adopt some other city's steez, christ, no self respect, that one.

???And who are you???

"No Style", "toy", "scared"??? My man most likely shits on you in every aspect of graff, AND HAS 100 TIMES MORE REP THAN YOU!

You're mad cause he's learning tall hands??

You have beef with him?

What he smut your girl or something? :haha: :haha:

[/b]

You couldnt be more wrong about that BUDDY... :haha: :haha: :haha:

^^^^^^^

yes maybe those teams suck but to say "you guys suck" is assinine. b/c the sports tems stink then so do the people here? that redunkulous. retarded. are you 15 years old?

who gives a crap? sports suck. there I said it. who cares? at the end of the day it makes no difference to me when I lay my head down to go to sleep. sports are merely used by those who run the world to keep people pacified and distracted, there by keeping the masses from posing any threat to the status quo. ( why do you think booze and sports go hand in hand? brain gets dumb from beer, it bad for brain, have more beeeeer, watch more sports, have mooore beeeer, watch more sports, fill your head with useless sports related statistics, but cant figure out how much to tip pecentage to put down on your $ 60 dollar beer tab). You guys are a bunch of sheep. Go back to the herd you morons.

ANSWER THIS QUESTION YOU BOSTON PEOPLE

What did ANY of YOU have personally to do with the team that happens to be from your town winning?

im agree with basically everything frijoles said but i did car eif the eagles won or lost the did lose, the gave a tremendous effort but it just wasn't there time. we got more heart than boston or anyother place for that matter. but it's done and over with let it die out keep this shit off the boards man it's fucking pointless, make a sports page in the discussion section for this shit. and for the boston heads yeah you beat us last night but none of you will ever have the heart or HANDS we do. bottom line without this city you wouldn't have graff pay homage to the city that startded this shit. 215/610 what what.

see you guys can say all day, it doesn't matter win or lose blah blah blah but the truth of the matter is, sports teams do WONDERS for the city they play in. How amped were all of you last week when the Eagles won. Those same people are now saying, sports dont matter, blah blah blah fuck pats philly graff is better. You think you would be saying anything about philly graff if the eagles had won? no. Its because of the eagles losing that your talking shit about boston graff, TAKING the time to go into another thread and find the ugliest boston tags you can find, and then find some pictures of established philly writers to compare them to, just to get that championship feeling new england is feeling right now.