Black People, White people hate you

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some black chick in my ethics class didn't speak the whole time. then she finally did and we were talking about religion and she said some bullshit and the dudes like "is that your belief?" and she was like "no thats just what i think", and hes like 'so you believe it?" and shes like "yeah." i started fucking giggling like a little girl, i couldn't help it.

the point of this? i don't know..just wanted to throw it out there.

I have noticed that the most racist profession to be in is construction.

Here are a few quotes that I here a lot.

"Sssstooopid niggger."

"Aye HAYTE NIGGERS."

"You know who wares thayre pants like that? NAGGERS!! Yehoo."

Its actually pretty funny when you hear things like that.

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Jan 11 2005, 03:40 AM

thank you casek,this is why i hate americans.

you ahte me because i'm american? haha. how stupid can you be?

hate me because i don't eat chicken or hate me because my feet stink if i keep my shoes on for too long...jeez, come up with some good reason to hate me othr than the country i'm living in. i oughtta poop on your doorstep for that.

the fucking nerve of some people...jeez.

on another note: last time i visited my grandparents in south al. a neighbor of theirs came over...this guy goes to church, works a full 10 hour day doing something relating to installation of someshit. anyhow, he comes over and says. "man, there's nothing i hate more than working like a nigger for one"

and i just stare at him like "what the fuck did you jsut say that for"? it had no bearing on anything that was going on, he just felt he could say it and be comfortable saying it. why? how can he go to church and eblieve in the teachings of the jesus man and feel that way? it's southern hypocrisy. that's how.

why was that acceptable?

or, why did he think it was?

hey everybody look at vanity, he's so compassionate towards other peoples cultures cause he's willing to make up some bullshit irrelivent scenario to try and perpetuate the problem. kudos to you, jackass.

white people that say stuff like 'nigggers are sstttoooopid' aren't racist, they're completely fucking ignorant. saying they're racist implies that they're otherwise upstanding usefull citizens who just have this one little flaw about them. that is clearly not the case. anyone that is going to sit around the job site saying shit like that also very likely has an alchohol problem, beats their wife, and has 2 or 3 little rug rat kids that need haircuts. (see how funny stereotypes are when you're dissing whites?!) infact, generally speaking, if you looked at the white guys/girls that make comments like that, 9 times out of 10 their life would be indestinguishable from that of the 'nigger' they claim hate. and as chris rock said, 'don't be fooled, black people hate niggers too'.

white people are a whole lot less racist than pop culture likes to pretend. they're prejudiced, but they're not racist. infact, i've experienced far more racism directed towards me by blacks, than i've ever seen towards blacks (and i've spent plenty of time around cats of all colors). if i had a dollar for everytime i heard 'boy, what your cracker ass doin 'roun hurr?' or simply had a black person make a race related comment, i'd have...well, enough to buy a chingy cd, a carton of newports and a bucket of chicken. it's ok for black people to describe white people by their race 'yeah, i just called there a minute ago, i'm not sure who i talked to...some white lady', but if a white guy tried saying the same thing in reverse, there has to be some negative racial connontations involved. 'why she gotta be a black lady?! why can't she just be a lady? huh?!' i dont know, why can't you refrain from being a chicken head? oh, im sorry, was that racist? sorry, it had nothing to do with your race, it had to do with you swiveling your head around like a fucking chicken, chicken.

see, what people neglect to ever accept is that white people want to like black people. they want to give them jobs and see them succeed and be upstanding citizens. it makes us feel good to help people, but the problem is that they also don't want to make it seem like they're 'pittying' them, or reaching out too much, because that's insulting. then again, not being able to pronounce 'ask' is pretty fucking insulting on it's own, so at that point, what's the difference? point is, give everyone an equal education and racism will dissapear. lines are drawn by how you present yourself, not the color of skin life has granted you.

ok, im done ranting now.

i'm with tease, fuck everyone.

I agree with that. I had two friends. One black and the other black. One of them got every job that he ever applied for and just graduated college. The other got rejected from a car wash because he was 'black'.

Its not a black thing, it's a criminal thing. Stop stealing shit and getting arrested and you can get good jobs too just like friend #1.

I dont really know, though. I kind of enjoy watching ignorance unfold right infront of my face everyday. It helps my self esteem a whole lot.

Then again it may have to do with me living in a republican state.