To all who oppose the war.

bobthebuilder

Yeah the great victory of IRAQ...LOL....this guy is a crak pot..I would like to talk to someone in the intel department and snitch on you for real because when I served in the military I had a secret clearence and I never discussed what I might of seen or done...Damn certain words couldnt even be said......and your on here telling people you have access to secret or top secret material and what company you work for...Not very patriotic....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, obviously, I care why you are here because anyone who claims to have a masters in criminology is a concern for someone who spends their days breaking the law. I have a responsibility to myself, this site and the people who are on it to know what goes on . that in and of itself is grounds for me to simply ask (politely I might add) why you're here.

nothing you've said has 'bothered' so much as made me laugh at the glaring inconsistencies between what you claim and how you present yourself. for a career military man with a decade of grad school under his belt, you act like a 'whiny little bitch' with no spine, no ability to reason, argue intelligently or even simply present facts. instead you pull out gems like 'fuckbags' and sentences such as 'too much exposure to your own selfs'?! who's 'self' would I be if not my 'own'? are you sure you're not a 'janitor mopper' or like...a 'food cook'? shouldn't you be putting your best foot forward at this point?

you don't have to 'answer' to me, but if you're going to register on a new board, start up a thread and wage a one man war against a 'brainwashed' opponent desperately in need of your tutelage, one might think that you'd actually like to see your baby through. I'm calling you out on very relevant issues that stand to undermine everything that you're saying, seems to me that if you had any interest in actually being seen as credible, you'd be happy to explain why you're here...and, you know, also explain why you speak to us like this conversation was being held in a junior high locker room.

Originally posted by SOAKER@Jan 10 2005, 03:01 PM

Yeah the great victory of IRAQ...LOL....this guy is a crak pot..I would like to talk to someone in the intel department and snitch on you for real because when I served in the military I had a secret clearence and I never discussed what I might of seen or done...Damn certain words couldnt even be said......and your on here telling people you have access to secret or top secret material and what company you work for...Not very patriotic....

Find me a quote where i said anything about top secret material.

You obviously dont know what the fuck your talking about, did I tell you anything classified? NO. Did i refrance anything classified? NO

Like i said.. close the thread.

a person can be whoever they claim to be on the net.

i think bob is full of shit

and if he is all those things, and is hanging out nonstop on 12oz to vent, that is some mothafucking abnormal psychology for you.

bob, you started something you obviously cannot finish

and now you want the mods to finish it for you?

weak.

Alright bob. I actually suspected you were enlisted before but I only said that in response to earlier diatribes. I welcome a return to civilty.

And I'll have you know that I was critical of Clinton too during his presidency. Rwanda, Somalia, Sudan (pharmaceutical plant), Sanctions in Iraq (which mostly killed 1mil children ) as well as the random cruise missle strikes, Chechnya, deregulation of telecommunications, cutting of WIC, .... I don't reserve my criticism for ANYONE. But let's face it.... Clinton was at least 100x better than Bush.

And I don't even think Bush won the election.

Check out the many election scandal threads for that information.

And I'm not sure how much air support will help with the roadside bombs.

Some officers are calling for the Air Force to do logistics and supply chains rather than truck routes.

But I of course think that we should strike the root of this problem. That being Bush's imcompetence and corruption, which is hindering our stabilization of Iraq. Of some 180 Bil dollars allotted for reconstruction a paltry 6 million or so has gone to actual reconstruction. Pentagon audits have evidence of massive embezzlement.... what is going on here and why is nothing being done? Seems like you have to put them on the spot. Since that's how we got armor for the humvees... I would love to see this stuck to them on live television. The bastards.

do i have to say again that iraqian television is saying that americans are responsible for the earthquake and in turn tsunami. you people are fucking morons. backing these lunatcis up after they blame us for destroying the world and bein ungodly. cmon give me a fucken break. if we dnt kill them, THEY WILL KILL US!!! get it through ur 49859584 inch thick skullz, we cannot have pity or mercy on other people. i do not think its right to fight for oil but its elevated now. theyre religion tells them americans, no rephrase that, christians are the enemy and it is gods will to kill all christians. THEY ARE FUCKEN CRAZY. if i was of age i think i would go over there with a fucken swiss army knife if i had to and slit every throat i could before they shoot my ass. you people are the people who will turn america to shit, complaining that we have no allies. FUCK EVERYBODY, we dnt need allies, i say bomb everybody who posses a threat to us or they think its gods will to kill us. all i have to say, hate if you want but i aint no lil jit with an IQ of like 35. i dnt know everythin, but wat i do know is that these motherfuckers are crazy.....peace

I'm sure there are all different kinds of people in Iraq, with all different kinds of views, just like white people.

If Iraq was going to make a move, it would have been when they were their most powerful, during the 80's. And even back then they couldn't take out Iran.

thank u thank u....lol, i just say wat i mean and if you dnt like it then go suck ur dads white penis.lol. and i didnt pick the name, i just couldnt get activated so i tried like 47698794 times and it only let this name thorugh, so yes in a way i picked the name but w.e...peace

SPICKS UNITED

Anybody that knows me can agree I'm one militant gun toten survivalist asshole, and love a good battle. But the dumass pro-war-pro bush christain or whatever you wanna call them are as about as shelter on the knowledge as a new born baby. That shit make me laugh that people are that ignorant

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Jan 11 2005, 11:14 AM

And while we're at it, bob, go ahead and explain to us us why hydrogen isn't a viable alternative.

actually there are a ton of problems with hydrogen.

isolating it in the form that would be useful for fuel, in most cases, burns a tremendous amount of coal.

it is also difficult to get the same power from the same amount of hydrogen v petrol

i know there have been some updates reported in this, there are most defintiely people somewhere who are working on this, but for the time being, hydrogen is not the godsend a lot of people were hoping it would be.

.........and for those of you still kidding yourselves, wake up, cheap oil ended a few years ago and is not coming back.

i have read that certain airlines are tanking in part to the huge cost of oil. it is their second biggest expenditure and it's taking it's toll.

i think that synthetic oil might be our next best hope for a quick fix UNTIL.. someone invents an alternative to the internal combustion engine.

we need to go back to the fucking drawing board on this one and knock off the hybrid shit.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I am very much aware of the setbacks you mentioned, and agree it's not a "godsend" for now, but there is still an unbelievable amount of promise in hydrogen, and a a lot of progress CAN be made if the money is available.

Here's a year-old article that addresses some, if not all of these issues. Keep in mind in the past year alone we have since seen some impressive progress in GM's fuel-cell car, the Sequel.

yo stev y u gotta hate on dude? yo he jus spittin that shit off his dome an that shit sounds good a s fuck ta me ya mean?! my lil nigga insane357 magnum xxl killah mafuka is droppin jew-l's like clumsy heeb weed heads! yo you prolly sum oll ass mafuka who think he no shit but on the low yo you dont know shit! some a yall need to go back to fuckin scool an KWIT HATENNNNNNNN FAAGGGGGGGSSS!

Archived