anyone else disenfranchised?

Giving Tree

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MESTHREE@Dec 29 2004, 08:30 PM

I hate when people act like youre not allowed to feel like shit because life isnt what you expected. sometimes you must feel that way in order to make things get better.

i knew i liked you for a reason.

thats all this post was. i wasn't even asking for insight as to why i'm sad... you don't even know me, how would you have any idea what i do, don't do, like, don't like.. all i was even TRYING to say was "Wow, i woke up these last few mornings feeling unfufilled with a situation that people keep telling me is a great place to be. I don't like it anymore and I am going to change that... now where do i start?" and i wasn't even asking you where i start from.. thats an introspective question. i was just trying to relate to some other guys or gals who might be on here and might be feeling like this too. and you know what? a few people pm'ed me and said "yeah dude, i've felt that way lately too.. what do you think you are going to do?" and i started talking with others. i found out it's not that uncommon at all. i'm not "maladjusted" im not throwing away a good thing, i just don't fit here and probably should look elsewhere.

thats all.

as for all of the people telling me what i need, or trying to feed me philosophy or other anticdotes you carry in your pocket, you clearly missed the point of this thread. i know only i can make me happy. i know only i can decide what's right or wrong for me. and you know what? i did.. i decided THIS is wrong. time for a change.

giving: read the book.

giving tree-

im glad you had some troubles getting your point across. see, this is a big problem on 12oz.

this is a big reason why the majority of my threads suck, sure some of them are just a waste of time and lacking any kind of reasoning worth discussing.

but the others are good threads that get turned to shit because instead of people reading the subject matter of the thread, and telling similiar stories relating to their life, or shit they've been through, they talk shit or assume something that isnt even true and give days worth of advice on something your not even asking their advie on. (like how they are trying to explain all this shit to you that youre not even complaining or argueing about)...

shit always happens in my threads to. lol.

• 2 weeks later...

dude i feel what your saying, im only 20 and i feel jaded as shit. i didnt read the other posts cause i dont want to read about other peoples "problems", just as im sure you dont wasnt to read about mine. in fact i dont know why i read your post. the only advice i can give you is find something you love, truly love. i mean this could be a girl, a job, a hobby, whatever, but follwing something you truly love will give you some meaning. i know thats easier said then done, but thats my two cents. good luck...

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Dec 30 2004, 07:48 AM

giving tree-

im glad you had some troubles getting your point across. see, this is a big problem on 12oz.

this is a big reason why the majority of my threads suck, sure some of them are just a waste of time and lacking any kind of reasoning worth discussing.

shit always happens in my threads to. lol.

No. Your threads suck because you make them about nothing.

'i feel the same way'.

in a sense i guess i know what i want, i'm just having a hard time getting where i want to be, and am afraid that if/when i do get there, they might not turn out to be the things/way i want/thought them to be. i have no backup plan, basically, and i'm too scared to evolve.