How about a BMEZINE picture thread?

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8lover

how can people be so starved for attention their willing to put hoops of metal into the most functional places on a human body? a hole in your ear? cool. OH WAIT, YOU'VE ALREADY GOT ONE. woah, sweet! you put 30 rings in your nose? GOOD BECAUSE THATS JUST WHAT YOU NEED, METAL DANGLING FROM YOUR NOSE, RETARD.

it's not expressionism, it's not "cool," and it most definetely isn't going to get you any more attention than being a walking freak show. congrats, dumbass, you not only have to live with yourself and the miserable life you made, but you have to make us all queasy at the same time.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Dec 15 2004, 09:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Dec 15 2004, 09:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-T=E=A=S=E@Dec 15 2004, 04:46 PM

i love this site. i stay checking out the new tattoos...

good stuff on there sometimes.

YOOOOO WHAAAAAAT?! LOL NIGGA THATS LIKE ICE CUBE AT A CHESS TOURNAMENT...WHAAAAAT?! NIGGA YOU JUST BUGGED ME OUT. BIGTIME.

-MMEERROOEE

[/b]

:lol:

they got some good shit on there sometimes. note: sometimes.

the ideas sometimes are good but the shit just isnt done well.

:king:

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by bodice_ripper+Dec 15 2004, 10:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bodice_ripper - Dec 15 2004, 10:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fr8lover@Dec 15 2004, 10:16 PM

it's not expressionism, it's not "cool,"

it would be better if they did these things to be cool? what a daft idea....

the same kind of argument by assertion is quite easily aimed at graffiti too...

[/b]

who said it would be better? look, do what you want with your body, but come on...some people are getting a little too old to be trying to make mommy and daddy upset. i've just noticed the trend of "extreme" piercings and tattoos slowly gaining in popularity to the point of ridiculousness.

have fun. do what makes you happy. im just wondering what the benefint of going online and bragging about putting holes in your ear with a biopsy puncher is. get a life, dude.

again, all easily said of graffiti really.

personally, I wouldn't want to be able to put my pinky through me nose. but the fact that I don't want to doesn't mean I have more of a life than the girl up there ^^^^ does.

my girlfriend had a piercing put into her ear using a biopsy punch. by removing the excess tissue, it took the pressure of of the ring. It heals faster

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by bodice_ripper@Dec 15 2004, 10:42 PM

again, all easily said of graffiti really.

maybe. graffiti IS pretty ridiculous. that's still a bad comparison, though.

Originally posted by fr8lover@Dec 15 2004, 10:16 PM

how can people be so starved for attention their willing to put hoops of metal into the most functional places on a human body? a hole in your ear? cool. OH WAIT, YOU'VE ALREADY GOT ONE. woah, sweet! you put 30 rings in your nose? GOOD BECAUSE THATS JUST WHAT YOU NEED, METAL DANGLING FROM YOUR NOSE, RETARD.

it's not expressionism, it's not "cool," and it most definetely isn't going to get you any more attention than being a walking freak show. congrats, dumbass, you not only have to live with yourself and the miserable life you made, but you have to make us all queasy at the same time.

close minded oner. you know how people who dont write just dont "get it", well body modification is the same way. ive gained a lot personally from body modification, especially with courage. when you can take a deep breath and completely relax seconds before someone runs an 10ga needle through the head of your penis i think youve really accomplished something. i have many close friends who do suspension, pierce for a living and are people im sure you would concider a "freak". but guess what? these people are some of the happiest and caring people you will ever meet in your life. oh wait, you wont ever meet them because they look too wierd to you...

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by dowmagik+Dec 15 2004, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dowmagik - Dec 15 2004, 10:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fr8lover@Dec 15 2004, 10:16 PM

close minded oner. you know how people who dont write just dont "get it", well body modification is the same way. ive gained a lot personally from body modification, especially with courage. when you can take a deep breath and completely relax seconds before someone runs an 10ga needle through the head of your penis i think youve really accomplished something. i have many close friends who do suspension, pierce for a living and are people im sure you would concider a "freak". but guess what? these people are some of the happiest and caring people you will ever meet in your life. oh wait, you wont ever meet them because they look too wierd to you...

[/b]

the fact that you guys are getting so defensive shows just how self-conscious you really are under those piercings. look, i'm not calling you a "freak" and i said before, do what makes you happy. my opinion is that it gets taken too far sometimes, that's all. i'm sure your friends are happy, caring people and they lead terrific lives. i even have FRIENDS (yes, close minded oner) with a lot of piercings, but i bust their balls because i think sometimes it gets out of hand.

Originally posted by dowmagik+Dec 15 2004, 10:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dowmagik - Dec 15 2004, 10:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bodice_ripper@Dec 15 2004, 10:42 PM

my girlfriend had a piercing put into her ear using a biopsy punch. by removing the excess tissue, it took the pressure of of the ring. It heals faster

did she eat the tissue they punched out?

[/b]

no. we kept it for a bit. you could very clearly distinguish the seperate layers though. wierd.

It should be mentioned that BME doesn't support the modding of animals, and says they are only documenting its existence.

the fact that you guys are getting so defensive shows just how self-conscious you really are under those piercings.

oh yes? and what would going into a peircing thread to talk shit say about someone?

if you start talking pop-psychology bullshit about people you have never met, you can expect a response. your ass doen't even know what piercings I AM under....

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by dowmagik@Dec 15 2004, 11:12 PM

fr8luv, you just came off a little harsher than i thought was needed, the miserable life rant seemed a little far fetched. glad to hear you arent as judgemental as i assumed.

note ive been chain smoking and got off work at 7 this morning. this site is bad for my health i think...

just a little bit of venting...you know how it is.

i dont know, i think there is a fine line between people craving attention and those who really get that shit done to their face and stuff because they truely get something out of it, like it was a religion or something theyre dedicated to.

my boy gots a bunch of shit in his face, and i dont care what he says about what others think of him, when you see piks of him, you can see deep down he's hurting inside and looking for guidance from somewhere.

but to each their own though. its their body afterall...

Archived