anyone else having car problems?

Guest WREK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iced_tea+Dec 15 2004, 01:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iced_tea - Dec 15 2004, 01:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by robJ@Dec 15 2004, 01:14 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-iced_tea@Dec 14 2004, 11:38 PM

goddamn radiators. thats where all the problems start. ohh its just a minor problem  with the radiator easy enough to fix.

day 2. car still doesnt start. now i dont even get the rurururur sound i just get click.

iced_tea/gonna set my car on fire oner.

that would be your battery bro. Its time for a replacement. Unless it brand new, then its not getting a charge. If thats the case, check the alternator.

word thats what me and my step dad thought. so we tried to jump. nothing. ok we pushed it back to my house. let a charger sit on it all night. and still nothing. i think my car is tryn to start beef with me. i didnt even think about it today prolly gonna work on it tomorrow.

[/b]

-----------------------------------------------------------

when my battery went bad I couldn't even charge it. Nore could i take a jump from another car (bad core).. Which I was told happens when you dont have enough water in the battery, or when the shit is old..

Most battery these days got this little clear lens on them that changes color from green to red,, Green good-red bad..

I would also like to add another part to my list of broken things for the truck .... while trying to climb a hill on the property.. The shitf motor went bad , and droped the her out of 4wheel..

damn ford engineers.. dont by anything contol-trac 4x4

fuck muni - flowmasters on an import sounds like a good idea to me. and Zack, that Caddi sounds illy.

and bodice, no te quiero...haha

anyways, i had my car checked out yesterday. and it turns out my GAS PUMP is fucked. so, thats setting me back a crispy 400 dolares..

Originally posted by WREK@Dec 15 2004, 03:46 PM

fuck muni - flowmasters on an import sounds like a good idea to me. and Zack, that Caddi sounds illy.

anyways, i had my car checked out yesterday. and it turns out my GAS PUMP is fucked. so, thats setting me back a crispy 400 dolares..

:yuck: off to the junk yard

Originally posted by WREK@Dec 15 2004, 03:46 PM

Yeah i was going to say it probably has something to do with your fuel system....

Originally posted by iced_tea+Dec 15 2004, 01:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iced_tea - Dec 15 2004, 01:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by robJ@Dec 15 2004, 01:14 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-iced_tea@Dec 14 2004, 11:38 PM

goddamn radiators. thats where all the problems start. ohh its just a minor problem with the radiator easy enough to fix.

day 2. car still doesnt start. now i dont even get the rurururur sound i just get click.

iced_tea/gonna set my car on fire oner.

that would be your battery bro. Its time for a replacement. Unless it brand new, then its not getting a charge. If thats the case, check the alternator.

word thats what me and my step dad thought. so we tried to jump. nothing. ok we pushed it back to my house. let a charger sit on it all night. and still nothing. i think my car is tryn to start beef with me. i didnt even think about it today prolly gonna work on it tomorrow.

[/b]

Now this, is probably the starter.

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Dec 15 2004, 04:33 AM

an 86 crx??damn you better have some patience to work on that shit,i was thinking about getting a 92 recently but im having second thoughts,how much do you think youll be paying?

I know someone selling one for $500. It still runs he doesn't really drive it anymore because he got a new car so I will have to flush all the fluids when I get it maybe change out some hoses and the belts. Its going to be a cheap project car. I am tired of driving my big ass monster truck everywhere so I want to get the exact opposite which is a tiny little rice rocket.

My problems:

1. Just replaced the heating core and its messin up a lil

2. The heat doesnt work to well and it smells like my coolant

3. Need new tires and winter is on its way

4. Either defrost doesnt work, gettin them done this weekend

5. Exausht problems everywhere....

Originally posted by Zack Morris+Dec 15 2004, 10:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zack Morris - Dec 15 2004, 10:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MaKeItHaPpEn@Dec 15 2004, 04:33 AM

an 86 crx??damn you better have some patience to work on that shit,i was thinking about getting a 92 recently but im having second thoughts,how much do you think youll be paying?

I know someone selling one for $500. It still runs he doesn't really drive it anymore because he got a new car so I will have to flush all the fluids when I get it maybe change out some hoses and the belts. Its going to be a cheap project car. I am tired of driving my big ass monster truck everywhere so I want to get the exact opposite which is a tiny little rice rocket.

[/b]

hey zack,i beleive were from the same city,talk to me on aim if you want=makeithappen 502

I forgot to add that to preserve the life of your fuel pump you should keep your tank above half if you can afford that shit. Less wear and tear on the pump.

Hmmm.... Well I really don't know a whole lot about cars... just general knowledge about engine and electrical systems.

I can't exactly remember how to adjust the idle.... There is a governer for it.

Yea i got into an accident today fucking people in suv's think they own the road.

i am driving down a one way st that allows cars to go across the one way to get on the high way with out the use of a stop sign or a light...

this bitch thinks that she has time to get across when i am less than 50 feet away from her she hits the gas and pulls right in front of me.

and BAM T BONED fucking stupid hoe gets out of the car and says i thought you were stopping...i got out and said miss there is no stop sign and she said she knew that...

and i just walked to my car called the police and got my car towed away...

the lady got a warning for failure to yeild she was at fault...

i call my dad and find out my dad doesnt have me on the insurance so now its gonna go up the only insurance on the car is liability and glass coverage...way to go dad...

whatever i am now waiting to see what happens with insurance and if i can get any money to fix or buy a new car... hopefully i can just get a new car cause i hate my sea foam green ford clitaurus

ill have pics later....

I was wondering when johnny would show up in this thread. Maybe When will too. :)

Sorry to hear about your wreck Some1.... damn... that's serious. Well at least you are okay.

But shouldn't you get that bitches insurance to pay for it? I mean it was HER FAULT....

When I got hit I didn't use my insurance at all.... they barely know what happened really. But I got a good settlement from her insurance company.

Archived