-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'd rather be able to destroy shit freely than have legals, though.

oh and lev can pm me any sort of music site where they can contact you?

^^^^^^^ I dont think you get what i was saying ^^^^^^^^

You must never have been too cleveland cause its got way more smashed spots hit , than lame ass legal walls ......

I. P. FREELY

but you can still get legals here cause people dont hate graff up here like that ... mostly because people keep their spots respectfull and off houses and personal property ... even though the city is probabbly more smashed than c bus ... not sure though havent been there in 7 years now ....

the only people up while i was there were dell apex sin sifer and a couple brem shits thats all i saw

^^^^^^^ I dont think you get what i was saying ^^^^^^^^

You must never have been too cleveland cause its got way more smashed spots hit , than lame ass legal walls ......

I. P. FREELY

I've been there a few times, not in my recent years. Only saw some BAK, and JUSER shit. Spent most of my time in the Hyatt. Some wedding rehearsal or some shit.

The River wall looks crazy I want to go to there.

Amazing...In the last 4 hours I've deleted almost a dozen posts of people's who are either trying to start shit or people responding to outdated bullshit.

When will they learn?

Play nice kidz.

I'm lurking tonight whilst drinking....bewaaaaaaaare!

And yes, I have nothing better to do while drinking.

:lol: I'm gonna pass. Sounds etch a sketch. That spots dope though, like last year there was a pile of old toys and popped basketballs in the empty lot next to it. It's got like some DANE and maybe AWAL tags on one side, and some toy shit on the other. I haven't been up there in mad long though.

Lol what?? My memory must be fried..... Pm. & who's x en w a yellow streak