Any regrets.....

Locofanclub

yeah i guess i regret mostly back in the day in some situations just letting people walk all over me, wish i could have just said fuck you but ah well.

this girl that i really got along with, she wanted me to come out for a paint before she left interstate and because im such a hopeless stoner broke fuck i forgot and now i possibly wont see her again. but im determined to stay in contact.

but with the bad comes the good i guess, two of my best friends moved interstate and im still really good friends with one but the other has changed completely. pussy whipped to the maximum and dude doesnt even talk to me anymore because i paint and he's "better then that" now. not long after they moved tho one of my previous very good friends that i had lost contact with when he started getting heavy into drugs, armed robbery etc i met up with unintentionally at a bus stop and found out he was clean. we been hitting spots and hanging out ever since

god that sounded so fuckin emo wank

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by El Producto@Dec 12 2004, 09:36 PM

dont really have any regrets

loco, if you dont mind me asking, what is your job?? i understand if you dont want to say though

i think i have an idea of what he does its not to hard to take an educted guess!

personally there are probly a fuck load of things that ill end up regretting but right now im too young to take in what has happened and im sure a lot will be to come..

Your not alone suffering from that at the mo...As for my job,its the closest thing to heaven,which is handy,cause if i wanna go there,then its just a footstep away.

Originally posted by willy.wonka@Dec 13 2004, 04:07 AM

loving the girl that doesnt love me...enough to make me wanna kill myself. shit like this isnt supposed to be my fortay

Guest willy.wonka

letting myself create a cold heart for the girls in my life since my pathetic heart was busted before..im a colder person since it has happened and i think about killing people. i have a list

forte...i knew something was wrong.

i regret ruining my chances to get into a good collage.

i regret falling in love with a girl i hardly knew and blew away two years..i also regret not giving the people that helped me in life my respect that they deserve...

i could care less about regrets,maybe if it was different id be more of a happy person today,but i dont regret anything,cause i am what i am..

I regret smoking so much pot sometimes, because im a spaced out dude most of the time.

I like most everyone it seems, regret not being more open and talkative with the females in highschool.. so many opertunaties(sp?) i passed up..

I regret dropping out of the first crew i was in, because of a couple things going on in my life i had to deal with.

I regret not being closer with my little brother (though i still have a chance, its just were growing farther apart with every day)

I regret doing lots of little inconciquential(sp?) stuff that i do when i get really drunk.

But then again, with every mistake you learn a lesson, so you dont make that mistake again IF you get the chance again.

I try not to dwell, i tend to get depressed and spitefull. which isnt nice because im insensative as it stands.

i try not to regret anything. i hate pondering on the what ifs.

one of my friends that died earlier this year, the last time i saw him we made amends. we were friends for a long time before that and our friendship just fell through. we made amends on my birthday and he told me that he loved me (as a friend of course) and i told him that i loved him back.

i would regret it if i never had made amends with him. he was such a good guy. i wish he was here now because he would be so happy for us.

^ ha-ha.

I call bullshit on all you fuckers saying you don't regret anything. What about that fat girl in the closet when you were drunk? Dui, arrests, quitting school, cheating on your girl and getting caught? C'mon. Its alright to be ok with it and chalk it up to a lesson learned.

I've got regrets. Some were learning experiences I wouldn't trade for anything...others were just plain stupid and pointless.

Originally posted by willy.wonka@Dec 13 2004, 10:49 PM

letting myself create a cold heart for the girls in my life since my pathetic heart was busted before..im a colder person since it has happened and i think about killing people. i have a list

forte...i knew something was wrong.

starting to sound like me. i carry a list in my wallet just in case i need to cross a name off.

and who cares about fuckin a fat chick when your young? back then any holes a goal

Archived