RIP 'Dimebag' Darrell

ledzep

he was in concert where i live starting for slayer.. this was about a month ago.. and i decided last minute not to go.... a huge regret now.. this guy deserves alot more respect then some of you clowns are showing him.. this guy was a legend in metal.. those who disagree dont know your ass from your elbow... RIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by spectr@Dec 9 2004, 04:01 PM

no more shitty metal to bad the cops shot this guy before he could take out tool and a bunch of other shit bands that give metal a bad name.

I HOPE YOU GET CURB STOMPED FOR EITHER DOING YOUR FUCKING WHACK GRAFFITI OR BEING A COMPLETE DUMB SHIT.

TALK QUICK , GET STABBED QUICK.

YOU TOOLS KEEP SUCKING SHEER TERROR'S COCK AND WORSHIPPING WHATS "REAL"

Originally posted by spectr@Dec 9 2004, 04:01 PM

no more shitty metal to bad the cops shot this guy before he could take out tool and a bunch of other shit bands that give metal a bad name.

first off you are shit...tell us what good metal is dinkus...enlighten us...think about it before you lay down some trendy scenester rollcall of all your mediocre favorites...dolt

Originally posted by spectr@Dec 9 2004, 02:01 PM

if i ever met you i would fucking break your face. have you ever heard cemetary gates? the solo is amazing, what about flood, one of the best solos of all fucking time? everything that man played was brilliant. your an idiot, a true idiot. id also like to hear what you think is good metal you stupid fuck, lets hear it.

Sorry about making the other thread on this subject I didnt see this one at first. This is such a sad day for metal, Dimebag helped to shape metal into such a wonderful style.

I wasnt too sure about DamagePlan after hearing the album a while back, but after seeing them last month with Shadows Fall I was converted. They played a good half of the set with just Pantera songs and brought the house down. Absolutely rocked. Im so grateful to have gotten to shake his hand, get a pick from him and just witness them live.

And to the dumbfuck posting unwarranted negative comments, go fuck off... dude did more in his life then most metal bands around today...

Archived