Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
racking is only addicting because of the rush. which is why i am against it, after you steal a pack of prismas 100 times the rush is far lower, less dopamine being released from the brain, so the brain now sees stealing as a part of your life, and wants you to strive to steal bigger more expensive things with higher risks etc. which is why you have cleptomaniacs etc. especially if you have a very addictive personality. i dont steal things often at all. im by no means addicted to stealing. so i can offer a pretty unbiased opinion.

I guess.

But most of the people who rack their graff supplies isnt doing it for the rush... its because they NEED those supplies, not the fuckin rush.

...and thinking about it, if you're that pissed off, we can battle, cola.

I'll even let you pick the word. Fuck it... we can use "Cola" if that you want.

We can battle over throws and hands if that helps. Post it in the battle section. What do you think? Hmmmm?

But hey, go on dissing people for no reason since it makes you feel like a big man. Just don't get mad at me when I call you on it.

That's all I have to say to you about it.

Address anything else via private message, please.

bune, you should try to go for an exact symmetrical. like if you flipped it upside down have it say bune as well, you almost had it going it that, just make the the down line for the "B" an arrow, and the arrow on the "E" go up higher, then make the "N" and"U" the same letters, just flipped.

was that confusing?