Toys post here...

swif1

dekay1.jpg

I know this is paper chase, but i'm still a toy, and i don't think the toy paint thread is goin anywhere, so i'll just post this here.

With that being said, i wasn't trying to do some crazy WiLdStYlE GraFf piece, just a quick fillin that i could put up on a wall in fairly short amount of time.

So what yall think?

fresh

oh and freak ill have your exchange sometime soon, i been at work all week

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo shit son i was bikin the other day too!!! there was a shooting, then i thought we were gettin bopped but it turns out this random state trooper was lookin for some missing kid.

you see so much shit bikin and get so much ups, its like smokin rock wearin a jet pack

yo shit son i was bikin the other day too!!! there was a shooting, then i thought we were gettin bopped but it turns out this random state trooper was lookin for some missing kid.

you see so much shit bikin and get so much ups, its like smokin rock wearin a jet pack

yea lol

fuck i find new spots ridin my bike

it gets me there faster then cacthing a bus or skatein there

dekay1.jpg

I know this is paper chase, but i'm still a toy, and i don't think the toy paint thread is goin anywhere, so i'll just post this here.

With that being said, i wasn't trying to do some crazy WiLdStYlE GraFf piece, just a quick fillin that i could put up on a wall in fairly short amount of time.

So what yall think?

bump for a new page...

bouncing soul, you got some good stuff keep it up.