Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
joewinmor- dude im just saying... you repost honestly every other day. and its the same piece.

enigmatic- i totally got you confused with joewinmor. sorry im an idiot.. disregard the fucking of you. hope we can be friends

mr. emic- my comment was not towards you. no beef

basically all the confusion was cause of joewinmor reposting the same picture 100 times. no beef with him. id just like to not see the picture agian.

justsay'n.

oh and freakeenyc... i dont wanta say fuck you. i want to make love to you buddy<3 nothing but sweet love babay

edit***

and earl.. that pretty sex

lol as long as u say nohomo...u can do watever u want with me baby:D...

dont add arrows like that, it looks tacky. I dont know if you were attempting to add depth to your piece by making your lines thicker as they come out or not, but for now, just keep all your letters the same thickness

Here's a few of the first couple I've done, any helpful hints? I know I need to learn can control like a bitch, but hey that comes with time. I'll post some sketches as soon as I get a chance to flick them.

your a fucking king man

stay up

iluvthiscity- lets see the sketches. letters dont flow very well. they all look to have different style. just sayin'

ps anyone want to exchange. someone thats not good... but not horrible. cause im not horrible but not but much.

i write eurf. if youre down.