Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
LSD was originally made by scientists to benefit people.

I'd say LSD is probably illegal because of the stupid things that have happened. (ie: A man thinking he can fly and walking off a building or balcony. Or people having bad trips and trying to kill someone.)

Salvia is legal in most US states.. but it was recently made illegal in Tennessee. Salvia's a whole lot more "under the radar" than LSD though, so it's not illegal most places.

yeh acid was used to treat certain physc. disorders (shell shock etc.) and i think even in some cases used in certain types therapy, but that might of been e, in fact im sure they did that with e but not to sure if they did it with acid

either way, acid is just alltogether too overwhelming of a drug to have any real clinical use.

oh and if im correct it was discovered in an attempt to make some new type of pain reliever. so yeh they meant for it to benefit people, but they had no intention of creating something that had this effect.... after they learned its real effects, they tried to utalize those

but in no way were they like, lets make something that will make people bug the fuck out, they just wanted to get rid of ya headache son

yeh acid was used to treat certain physc. disorders (shell shock etc.) and i think even in some cases used in certain types therapy, but that might of been e, in fact im sure they did that with e but not to sure if they did it with acid

either way, acid is just alltogether too overwhelming of a drug to have any real clinical use.

oh and if im correct it was discovered in an attempt to make some new type of pain reliever. so yeh they meant for it to benefit people, but they had no intention of creating something that had this effect.... after they learned its real effects, they tried to utalize those

but in no way were they like, lets make something that will make people bug the fuck out, they just wanted to get rid of ya headache son

when i said acid was non-toxic, i meant that the drug itself does no

actual damage to the body, but ur right, someone can severly hurt

themselves while tripping

Ecstasy was originally made for therapeautical reasons

(marriage counseling, relationships and just regular therapy...it brings

out ur deepest emotions)

LSD was made, but didnt know of its effects until Dr. Hoffman(creator of LSD)

accidentally tripped on it. It was used as a method of chemical warfare during

world war 2, first to interogate POW's then when america got ahold of it, they

used it try and dumb down the enemy but the drug was too strong and covered

too big of an area.

Damn, saying all that, i sound like a junkie...fuck it...have fun!

^ yea, just make sure your porportioning your whole name correctly, like see where the W is really small compared to your R? maybe if you cut off some of the top left of that R it would look smoother