Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Krazzie!!! - That's soo sick man!!! I'm guessing that it's all yours and I love it all...

Duse - I like those slaps...Nice and simple but still looking good...

SE.jpg

SEAZsmall.jpg

Crits?

there is also a seaz in the boston/providence area.

your stuff isnt bad though. i wish you wouldnt make those sharp edges, it ruins the letters. you seem to know what you're doing with proportion and whatnot though. keep practicing man.

and to the kid who said duse degressed.

no beef. just those were stickers. nobody is gonna throw anything intricate and complex style-wise on a sticker. he switched his shit up a bit but it's still fresh, he's just using different styles. nothing wrong with that

note to heads in graff. dont repeat the same shit. experiment with different styles. be abstract, within rationality. word. ill post some new stuff when i get home tonight. 1.

no cheese for you.i did that google search shit for "bone" it showed 1 thing.. for someone in indiana. so im going to keep on writing it :]

i knoe sum 1 who write bones he dope check his shit out in the east bay shits thread

there is also a seaz in the boston/providence area.

your stuff isnt bad though. i wish you wouldnt make those sharp edges, it ruins the letters. you seem to know what you're doing with proportion and whatnot though. keep practicing man.

and to the kid who said duse degressed.

no beef. just those were stickers. nobody is gonna throw anything intricate and complex style-wise on a sticker. he switched his shit up a bit but it's still fresh, he's just using different styles. nothing wrong with that

note to heads in graff. dont repeat the same shit. experiment with different styles. be abstract, within rationality. word. ill post some new stuff when i get home tonight. 1.

hahaha hes from boston

lawl

this is a piece i did with a little remix of aton ones character but i drew the whole shit strait from my dome tell me what ya think

DSC00584.jpg

im still workin on the 3d and color scheme cause i just drew this sketch tonight

hahaha hes from boston

lawl

As I've said many times before...I don't write illegally yet...I work in my back yard on wood and on paper so I don't care who has what name becuase I will change my name once I start to go out and actually paint...

ok....but i dont like simples so ya thanks tho, an sorry for the quote.

well, no hate cuz i hated when people just shat on my face when i started, but if you wanna get good do your simple straight letters and shit, after like a little while youll get the feel of your name dialed with porportions and shit, and the extenstions and colors and all that good shit will just start to happen

well, no hate cuz i hated when people just shat on my face when i started, but if you wanna get good do your simple straight letters and shit, after like a little while youll get the feel of your name dialed with porportions and shit, and the extenstions and colors and all that good shit will just start to happen

TRUST HIM. i went throught it. i still practice them to keep my shit up.