Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Consistency/uniformity is important on some levels. Study other peoples art and styles and bite if you have to. Contrary to what everyone thinks, every graff writter that isn't from the same school as PJAY and IZ the Wiz has bit off someone or other.

Keep at it man, draw as much as you can and let your creative juices flow. I'm of the type of mind that htinks if you're not an artist, you shouldn't be writtin graff. An artistic side of a writter will seperate the toys from the kings.

Keep at it.

so many bad suggestions in here.

doing sketches is one thing...but you're gonna need to paint something...even if it's a piece of plywood in your backyard like I rule everything says. a pen is one thing...spray paint/caps/surface is an entirely different thing. i've been drawing since i could hold a pen, but when i started painting, i got so frustrated because it was such a foreign tool. practice on the walls in your bedroom if you have too...but don't leave a piece or your name up too long.

stil...i like the first one...the outline needs a little work because it's inconsistent in width.

oh yeah, great advice, paint the shit out of your bedroom, go ahead toy drip your shitty tag on your mommy's walls get busted, check the house get popped for sure. paint on a piece of plywood and waste your time you cant do this shit on paper what makes you think your horrible can abilities will make it look any better.

a lot better advice than you're giving him, gibroni.

don't be such a momma's boy like pissdrunk. seriously, you aren't ever going to do anything unless you paint. go catch a train or something.

haha, as i said- the "caricature" got fucked up.

You could spend two seconds more and giving ACTUAL ADVICE.

I don't need you to tell me it's bad.

That's not why I posted it here.

If you got nothing helpfull to say just shut it.

oh yeah im a gibroni, what a dumb fuckin word to insult someone with i bet youre just as fuckin toy as all these other kids. me im no king but ive put in work, i can paint i can sketch i get asked to do walls i go out and bomb so when i say something believe me im saying it because ive fuckin done it. i was toy as hell 8ish years ago when i started and i thought painting would be helpful but its not i paint horribly and the shit i painted was horrible and it made me look like a fucking tool, so i took a hiatus and drew and drew and drew until i asked people to check shit out, till i posted that shit on 12oz and it didnt look fuckin horrible (in the mean time i bombed like no ones business but half you kids are scared to put in work, go bomb the back of the grocery store in the middle of a field) and when my pieces looked good on paper and it wasnt just me thinking that i started painting, slowly but surely i got better. i painted with bigger names i talked graffiti i ate graffiti i slept graffiti and not once should i have picked up a can unless it was to bomb before i could even do this shit on paper otherwise its a waste of paint, oh yeah who cares half you fuckin toys wont be writing in a year if even that long

i dont understand why people dont encourage going out and painting, seriously the people like cope and such were not just sketching all day, they were out in the fucking field, picking up skills through trial and error, seriously get some cheap paint and find a chill spot...step your game up. ya dig? Also superZ, leave the 3d alone for now, i know this may sound like a broken record, but start simple bro.

i think that kids gotta pick up tins earlier

get the feel for it

also people need to get of their asses ang go buy some graff mags or go find some graffiti to have a look at

real inspiration in that

also going to dayspots pays dividends

when i first started, the first time i went painting i met jaws from melbs

that was an experience, absolute champion

haha, as i said- the "caricature" got fucked up.

You could spend two seconds more and giving ACTUAL ADVICE.

I don't need you to tell me it's bad.

That's not why I posted it here.

why did you put "caricature" in quotes? do you think i misspelled it?

you want actual advice? the colors look horrible next to each other, and the words around your simpleton letters are unnecessary.

If you got nothing helpfull to say just shut it

that's the right attitude...you'll amount to a lot

oh yeah im a gibroni, what a dumb fuckin word to insult someone with i bet youre just as fuckin toy as all these other kids. me im no king but ive put in work, i can paint i can sketch i get asked to do walls i go out and bomb so when i say something believe me im saying it because ive fuckin done it. i was toy as hell 8ish years ago when i started and i thought painting would be helpful but its not i paint horribly and the shit i painted was horrible and it made me look like a fucking tool, so i took a hiatus and drew and drew and drew until i asked people to check shit out, till i posted that shit on 12oz and it didnt look fuckin horrible (in the mean time i bombed like no ones business but half you kids are scared to put in work, go bomb the back of the grocery store in the middle of a field) and when my pieces looked good on paper and it wasnt just me thinking that i started painting, slowly but surely i got better. i painted with bigger names i talked graffiti i ate graffiti i slept graffiti and not once should i have picked up a can unless it was to bomb before i could even do this shit on paper otherwise its a waste of paint, oh yeah who cares half you fuckin toys wont be writing in a year if even that long

you got a lot to prove to somebody on the internet. but i'll probably quit doing this silly graf thing, even though it's been 6 already. i couldn't care less who you are or how mind-blowing your shit is...being a toy is posting shit sketches on the internet and being stupid about painting places that you should stay away from.