Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Who the hell is KORN?

I would like more criticism on the piece please.

And i'll post some more drawlings in a little bit.

korn, you really do belong in the toy thread if you dont noe who korn is, nyc king or past king, wouldnt noe 100% but trust me, thats exact

a tip, get to know some kings, theyre just like learning the basics, no point writin wen you dont know the background....

korn, you really do belong in the toy thread if you dont noe who korn is, nyc king or past king, wouldnt noe 100% but trust me, thats exact

a tip, get to know some kings, theyre just like learning the basics, no point writin wen you dont know the background....

oh jesus christ, kid. i bet you're willing to suck the cock of anyone who rocked a can in the 80s in new york. i bet you gotzz all teh videos and all teh magazines, bro.

let it go. you're either good at writin, or you're not

edit: i see you're just a shit-talking bitch from australia.

hey Night that actually looks pretty good, you want some tips? if youre going to be painting shit other that trains lol you need to stay off the bottom of the page, relying on that paper ending is bad because it teaches you not to finish your letters or give it flow and balance, you have to just go all out if you need to make guide lines do it lightly sketch 2 lines about 2-3 inches apart one over the other like this

and throw your letters in there till you can do it without them, but that roman really does look good the only letter that is really lacking is the O because the widths are inconsistent and shakey looking, another thing pencils looks sketchy, i would do anything in pencil unless its just a sketch. sketch REALLY lightly and go over it with a nice pen like a micron so you get a smooth clean line, i like microns because they dont bleed are very consistent and come in many sizes.... keep working with that and once you get the hang of doing simples like that out in the middle of the page work on your coloring. get at me in a couple days show me some shit and i can give you some more pointers if you want.

I tried straight letters for a while, and i just couldnt get it looking good with the name "Trust" so i tried a more rounded version

img1085.jpg

Im not completely happy with it, the U is way too big and out of proportion, and the T's arnt quite the same shape, but is this an "OK" style to be practicing, or is it back to the drawing board?

Crits would be helpful and appreciated

nope, i would honestly buy a caligraphy book at this point, or go to the library or read online, understand what makes a letter R a letter R. i wouldnt mess with bubbly things like that to hard to make look good if youre not a pretty good artist lol making rounded ends is hard to do consistently and evenly, usually they just end up looking disproportionate and ruining the whole thing.