Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
kwik, i think your K's are pristine. that bit in the W seems like a gimmick. lacks substance. and personally, i dislike when people use glyphs or characters, etc to represent letters. but for me legibility is primary.

Thanks man! the k comes easy for me, just the i and the w i lack. ill work on my w's then. also on my i's, i dont know how to make them more uhmm full. when i draw a i next to the w and k, it seems like it doesnt fill enough. i guess ill work on them and see. thanks again man

birkink.png

Fucked up the b, shouldn't have put the cutout at the bottom... Moz looking decent man, I reckon they'd look better if you did longer strokes with the pen, less texture to the overall colouring...

Yeah, I'm using those fine tip sharpies right now. That's why it's showing so much, they cover such small areas. And it takes forever to color.

cauldren, those look pretty good. only thing i dont like is that the smount of colours takes away from the letters. try using less colours.

Yea I had just gotten a new marker set from a brand I hadn't used before. Probably another 5 sketches or so where I was just trying to see what the colors came out like in a constructive manner. I agree regardless.

Yea I had just gotten a new marker set from a brand I hadn't used before. Probably another 5 sketches or so where I was just trying to see what the colors came out like in a constructive manner. I agree regardless.

or you can just put a thicker outline on it like you said. theres nothing wrong with the color. it looks old school as fuck to me. keep it up. do your shit