Toys post here...

swif1

Im pretty sure everybody knows that kush is a weed strain... But I would make it lazy kush. Anything but loud.

yeah no shit. and what are you even talking about? lazy kush? its loud kush you dick. quit hatin or whatever the fuck it is youre trying to point out here. its loud kush, its very potent, has a very strong pine sol like smell that cant really be hidden. and yeah, its fucking LOUD KUSH. dont let iignorance run your mouth. peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Was baked when I did the little one, was only gonna do a b then it expanded haha Didn't get the proportions right in the bigger one either

firstnlat.png

Lots of good shit in here, slice i reckon yours would pop with a bit of grey drop shadow behind the kicks and scor try to get the 3D more consistent mate... torch looking tight

• Like 1

Yeah, cuz its not dope. Score make your letters thinner. And id make your 3d a tad thicker. You do have a good idea of how 3d is supposed to go from ewhat i can see so kudos. And youu dont have to mut much though into a background. Dots, shapes, lines, bricks, city scape, barbie dreamhouse. Simple shit. Just do you and have fun.

no no no. dont do keyboard simples. just fuckin draw more. or wait til youre not 6. and got some brain development. never did i start out with fuckin keyboard letters. it takes dedication and practice. somethin you havent done yet. i recomend not ever posting here again until you know what youre doing. keyboard simples aint the fuckin answer for criticism everytime someone posts some ass on here. shit bump that ass with the drops while were on subject. wherever he went. ha

no no no. dont do keyboard simples. just fuckin draw more. or wait til youre not 6. and got some brain development. never did i start out with fuckin keyboard letters. it takes dedication and practice. somethin you havent done yet. i recomend not ever posting here again until you know what youre doing. keyboard simples aint the fuckin answer for criticism everytime someone posts some ass on here. shit bump that ass with the drops while were on subject. wherever he went. ha

Your peices lack structure so dont diss simples... Theres a reason everybody says do simples. Every letter is made from a series of bars. Simples teach you to draw proportionate bars. From there bars are bent and extensions are added. I started out doing wack shit. I was told to do simples and I did them. I got better. Stop wasting your time giving dickhead replies and draw some shit.. Your throwies are good but I dont see much else..

FO HCHnNCUB A DNA ROrRE DNA LAIRT YB NRAEL DNA TNEMIREPXE TSUM ENO TUB .ECITCARP ROF DoOG ERA ERUTCURTS DNA SELPMIS... Idk how that shit got into all caps and backwards. Anywho yes simples are good for practice and learning structure. But you also have to experiment and try shit and fail in the process to really progress.

this is where I was when I started..

that truth sketch aint ugly but it doesnt belong in the thread... delete

these may be some reposts.. i'll put them in order from oldest to most recent

DSC00413.jpg

DSC00414.jpg

DSC00415.jpg

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

and now im drawing better all thanks to simples

2011-07-18083800.jpg

2011-09-05234204.jpg

2011-11-17104206.jpg

2011-11-25120131.jpg

They help.. And were necessary.. I especially credit drawing lots of times new roman type fonts to my style