Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
definitely a fan of your letters romero..the only thing i would crit is that those all being lowercase letters having the same height kinda throws me off, but its dope nonetheless..lemme know if this doesnt make sense

thanks fool, i think i understand what your saying. im trying to perfect my shit right now so its all over the place lately. im kinda being pulled between old english/gang style and texas style shit. i think i have to many influences at once. i really like cats like kaos and code and soze from texas and at the same time im into 3a crew like ges and kem etc. and folk from cali too. so i think those influences are pulling me in seperate directions. im trying to restart and come up with a more original script thats my own but i can't shake those west coast/texas/3a vibes. im not even from cali, so it feels ingenuine rocking these letters sometimes.

i think i need to stay off the internet for a while or my shit is gonna come out all generic looking and shit.

that charms is dope..

SD532553.jpg

any crits?

Always try to keep particularly themed letters of equal length, height, space, and symmetry. having these can make anything go a long way

eventually, you will develop a way to "level" your letters in which you can get more lose with your style but still be looking good.

Damn there is some good stuff in here!!!

Dry Wretch: Nice simple!!!!!

Aspek: dope man! enough said!

Some of those dame's are nice aswell

That fashn, shouldnt be in here.

Deoz: one in the middle is hot

r.i.p dare, freestyle for dare. still the king of flow.

8b9617d8.jpg

Crappy shit from me.

a88820e0.jpg

a4af27c2.jpg

773ef943.jpg

6c8b9e40.jpg

97783a71.jpg

Most freestyled.