Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

massgraff- o.O surprised you found that lol any tips on how to improve though??

obnoxious- appreciate the "advice" tho you stay true to your username lmao but yea I'll go back to simples, but i must say i wasnt trying to make it look "wild" actually im not a fan of wildstyles or burners, i mean i like lookin at em but i like old school simplicity, back to square 1 tho yea?? but either way any tips on structure?? i know to use bars and i use them a lot and i have relatively good proportion most of the time

crwpwns-take out that fill, its kinda whack haha, also get the E down to size with the others, i may not be good but i know proportions haha

hehe sorry i wanted to make this one look semi good, ill try more without the ruler, i also used the ruler cuz i been havin some weird shakin goin on :/ but yea ill try more without the ruler but at least i hope this one looks good

Ok, pretty simple I think, did it quick as I could without makin it completely sloppy, so crits and advice again plox

enkmextrasimple.jpg

good start, make the K's left bar come from one point not 2, personal pref, but it looks a hell of a lot better. Like the same size as the E's middle bar, that size the connect should be.