Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont know where else to post this, but has anyone happen to have gotten teh new Krylon cans? the ones with the wide ass spray.. I bought some caps, and none of them fit the damn cans even though they say they fit Krylon.. fuck, im gonna have to get Molotow or Beltons now..

i dont know where else to post this, but has anyone happen to have gotten teh new Krylon cans? the ones with the wide ass spray.. I bought some caps, and none of them fit the damn cans even though they say they fit Krylon.. fuck, im gonna have to get Molotow or Beltons now..

if you've ever seen a regular can you can clearly tell that they are have a hole in it for the stem on the cap to fit in but the new krylon has a stem on it(if you take the tip off) with a needle inside the stem which makes it impossible to use female tips on it becuase you need to depress the needle for it to spray.so no caps will work on it except those shitty transversals they put on em.krylon is dead to me for the most part.get you some rustoleum.cheaper to buy if your buying or rack either way.and its pretty good paint.instead of ordering paint online or whatever and end up spending like 60 bucks for 10 cans that you probably dont have the skill to rock with in the first place..no offense im jus saying.if you havent figured out that those tips dont work on new krylons then im guessing you havent painted that often or at all.save your money fool.

oden hone ur simples for now..i do feel the yellow peice..

yea sbe..the letters are structurally awkward and teh extensions dont make sense...also the letters seem to get bigger...

crus ur letters are very sharp..umm u seem to have the same problem i have..with letter spacing

ingenerall simples are always a good thing to practice..

decy...solid work on that satire. really feeling teh way ur peices come out

Photo-0324-1.jpg

Photo-0325.jpg

workin on this^ i feel like the f is teh odd man out...and i regret the arrow coming out fo the k.

if you've ever seen a regular can you can clearly tell that they are have a hole in it for the stem on the cap to fit in but the new krylon has a stem on it(if you take the tip off) with a needle inside the stem which makes it impossible to use female tips on it becuase you need to depress the needle for it to spray.so no caps will work on it except those shitty transversals they put on em.krylon is dead to me for the most part.get you some rustoleum.cheaper to buy if your buying or rack either way.and its pretty good paint.instead of ordering paint online or whatever and end up spending like 60 bucks for 10 cans that you probably dont have the skill to rock with in the first place..no offense im jus saying.if you havent figured out that those tips dont work on new krylons then im guessing you havent painted that often or at all.save your money fool.

i agree rustos are better but if your like me where ur poor and da only paint you can rack is krylon then you have no choice. also with the new transversal tips on the krylons just take some scissors or a razor blade and shave the nipple off the tip then it sprays like a fat cap.