Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Sup guys, new 2 this forum but here are the latest

47sketch.jpg

---

49sketch.jpg

i cant understand how this happens. how can you posses the skill to execute these characters and than completely not understand letter structures?? its as if a pro basketball player couldnt throw a baseball across the diamond. i dont get it.:confused:

lack of structure, too many random kinks/bends in the letters, disproportionate(i.e. the bottom of your R's legs get super fat while the top is skinny and tiny), the random scribbles in the fill, the random chunks/bumps sticking out on the sides of the letters.

your first sketch was much simpler and has good structure, although your right leg of the R with the heart is still kinda disproportionate. the simple one you did is definitely more of a solid sketch than the one you just posted

back to feeling toy as fuck, can't come up with nothing at the moment, wtf is wrong with me?

7sdwoll7.jpg

real fast because i wanted to paint, then realised i still suck (i can't even copy my own old stuff, which also was toy, but i liked it..)... god dammit, perhaps i should just take more time to draw..

back to feeling toy as fuck, can't come up with nothing at the moment, wtf is wrong with me?

7sdwoll7.jpg

real fast because i wanted to paint, then realised i still suck (i can't even copy my own old stuff, which also was toy, but i liked it..)... god dammit, perhaps i should just take more time to draw..

not that bad ... the T could use some work ... where the hell'd you get a small molotow marker like that? probably cant get in it canada eh...

Just, its just a bit of writers block, always happens, just keep sketching, maybe do some exchanges to mix up the letters give you a change of scene.

I expect you can get those molotow markers in Canada, if not just get them delivered online. You can pick up loads of that stuff off ebay

not that bad ... the T could use some work ... where the hell'd you get a small molotow marker like that? probably cant get in it canada eh...

got them in germany, so i guess you can get em everywhere, came in a pack of twenty with fancy colors such as vanilla or peach, no alcohol but acryllic markers, like em :)