Toys post here...

swif1

only started about a month ago, but this is my first. should've done a forcefield, i know :(

DSCI0408.jpg

simple letters MIA, and the white supposed to be highlights you cant just stick em anywhere. depends on dir your claiming light is coming from.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

feelin the throws polyp....esp teh first style...

um..mia....just do u have any papersketchs..its good that ur not going crazy with wildstyle and arrows and all..but like u need to tweak ur letters in terms of liek the letters being the same size...(ur i's teency compared to ur M and A...)..another thing to focus on is a consistent style...ur m is rather rigid..and ur A is wobbly...

Mia - like freak said get sketching, you got a hard name with the 3 letters and the I being a very small letter, I would suggest looking at other writers with I's in their names to see how they beef them out, although you could always overlap the M and A and use negative space to form the I

i've never gotten into any of the other sites, 12 ounce is the only one i use. Not my first screen-name, been here for a lot longer than my account says. I feel that the only advice given in this thread is "do simiples," and as far as technique and style go, there is much more to be said. I'm just givin it a shot, we'll see how it goes. If it fails, so be it.

i've never gotten into any of the other sites, 12 ounce is the only one i use. Not my first screen-name, been here for a lot longer than my account says. I feel that the only advice given in this thread is "do simiples," and as far as technique and style go, there is much more to be said. I'm just givin it a shot, we'll see how it goes. If it fails, so be it.

well I will definitely post in there if it gets going, well I might chuck in some pics now. Problem is in this thread most of the time you either get 'do simples' as advice r if your actually getting better people just say 'thats dope' and don't tend to then offer any other kind of crit other than positive stuff, so yea I will post in there too haha

that extension coming from the S and cutting through the A then the T looks off, also the bars on the T are off as well also the S as well, and I'm not sure of the fill. You need to work on the proportions of your letters, like everyone has said before, don't think simples think good proportions

that charcter looks good though