Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ur right ...12oz is the haters ball..

but ya..u have some interesting ideas stylistcially..but that doesnt matter if the letter structure is not there...working on simples will help u grasp letter structures and then u cna fux with extensions...both of these steps are equally annoying to get a good grasp of..but it pays off..when u add ur own funk to it.l..

look at a ton of fonts...i mean is the shit u see everywhere..simples i consder are wat other layman are used to and can read..its found in logos labels and other such advertising...so ur mind set is like ur a calligrapher...they do things formulaicly..ie watever u do to one letter u follow through with the others...things needa be consistent...ie letter thcikness..and 3ds going in the appropriate way

shine u need to work on ur letter strcuture cleanliness and extensions as well

Dr Evil/Clasone honest crit is that the only thing worth working on in all that post is the blue Deks, every other one I can'tt even tell what the letters are, try doing some simples, i know they can be tedious but seriously i did them for ages and i am now trying harder stuff, i can post up my sketchs if you think im not offering anything positive, but believe me I have posted a hell of a lot of pics from simples to attempted wildstyles

REA - do't do that just post your pic, if it ends up at the bottom of the page just then bump it to the new page - it might only be the bottom of the page to you, other people have more posts per page as you can set it as an option

Its ok, the L doesn't fit in wit the 2 Es if i'm honest, also i'm not a fan of all the squared of end bits like on the right leg of the K - sorry if that seems egative but you asked for crits, you definitely got some can control and the basics are there so just keep working at it man

the only thing id say is it looks rushed. paint till its the way you want it if you step back and are like meh. then why waste the paint or time. its a good concept but i think if you took more time on your outline it would be nice. letters arent perfect but thats not to be expected this early in the game

[ATTACH]116109.vB[/ATTACH]

FIXED.JPG.30f9ff89560b2abdd6a655bbc52ed66c.JPG