Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Dr.Evil when you first came on here you were talking tons of shit and thought you were the best thing that happened to the 0ontz, Now youre pulling some sympathy card like you're this humble little toy trying to come up in the rough slums. So now im just going to make fun of you..:p

na man ive just come to realize this your opinion is your opinion and thats that.......fighting in this thread is pointless im never going to see you and youll never see me as for coming out the slums i keep it grimmey and its not a simpathy card its a realization of how people come on here talk shit about other peoples post and how they write i think they should show some of their own work to prove the fact

by a microfraction, ^^ after copying DOA DOA three of four times it dosent benefit you to keep repeating yourself do u agree?

Id be more than happy to write K.B.S over and over if you can point out any terrible mistakes in the above "complex" sketch

to be honest polyp I don't really see anything wrong with the DOA, it has consistent widths, and isn't all over the place like some of the stuff that gets posted, I think the D is far mor slanted/curved than the oher letters like its leaning into the other letters where as the O and A are more stood up straight if that makes sense, i will say your 3D is off thos it is deeper in some points than others

the advantage of doing lots of simples is that you get more used to the letters and then that will help when it comes to actually starting with connectinf letters/extensions

KNS - Do not write Kema, I would suggest changing your name ASAP, it is a good simple but it is too much of a taken name and no point getting yourself real familiar with it if it is taken

kema22.jpg

kema14.jpg

KEMA transcend

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71574&page=22&highlight=kema

Oneton - space your N out a bit the sloped middle bit is barely there and I would have the arms of the T going up like that it looks weird, I will try and do an Enty sketch later, will probably just be an outline tho, no colour