Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

eddy looks betters i would spread your letters out a tad but apart from that and no major issues with it,

btw those "lines" when used are too show highlights of letters to make them pop depending on the light direction, apart from first "A" yourve placed them in more or less the correct places

eddy looks betters i would spread your letters out a tad but apart from that and no major issues with it,

btw those "lines" when used are too show highlights of letters to make them pop depending on the light direction, apart from first "A" yourve placed them in more or less the correct places

haha okk, cheers for thatt.

^Also, you're first A is concealed on both sides. If you're going to stack your letters, try not to hide one letter in particular.

The consistency is a lil' off in your second A and I wouldn't bend the letter just yet but...the T is kinda nice.

Dude, what's with the weird paper though? Seriously, regular stuff and a pencil should be fine.

Throw some 3d on that now.

^Also, you're first A is concealed on both sides. If you're going to stack your letters, try not to hide one letter in particular.

The consistency is a lil' off in your second A and I wouldn't bend the letter just yet but...the T is kinda nice.

Dude, what's with the weird paper though? Seriously, regular stuff and a pencil should be fine.

Throw some 3d on that now.

cheers for that, yeah im major struggling with my A's at the moment, still trying to get them consistent

and yeah haha its some old watercolour paper or something ive found lying around?

it's the only paper i have atm that doesn't let ink leak through it (unfortunately i have copics)