Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

To everyone: SIMPLES, I promise it works. do nothing but simples for as long as you can and then you'll start to notice ur shit gettin way better. i can post flicks of how good i was when i started posting on this thread, and of how good i am now (not to say im good, but im better). cant post 'em yet though cuz my camera's broke.

also for the people that come in here and knock on kids for trying - this is the toy thread, you are bigger retards for coming in here and acting like your some graf king or something, at least the people posting in here listen to advice and try to get better, i bet your sketches are shite cos your certainly not posting pics

whats your bs account?

JANEKHandstyle16.jpg

JANEKHandstyle17.jpg

freakennyc - your A's too wide imo

i might do a throw up for the swoon battle, do i submit it to you rune?

where are all these battles? because i dont see any completed battles looking through the paper chase thread

uh its whahappen? why u wanna know..

i did a sketch for you in the toy exchange thread on bombingscience, just incase you havent seen it yet..

HATAPiece.jpg

dont worry about doing anything in return for me, just thought id give your name a shot

this is a reaaally nice simple you should paint it in those colors

werd im tyrying to work on making my stuff more cleaner...thanks for the crits.

lol ignore this tho..i really roughhandedly did this..gonna try a cleaner version later. gonna also try to figure the overlapp.

photo0265x.jpg

i reaaaaaly like this mang, esp the k