Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like the letters. those pointed extensions need to go though. they are out of place. But i can dig it. The b and R and quite nice.

freak really broke down to me how to do my first simple, so i credit him for most of my progression and inspiration also

yeah man, I was posting up here hard, when freak and alts frequented the toy thread. Now they hardly pop round here. That was like a year or 2 ago. I give most of my progression to those two guys. I just kind of dropped of the map and never came here cause i forgot my pass. figured it out, came back for a bit n went on another hiatus. but im back for more now.

Lol^ umm well the right one is better than the left. both bad though. needs more keyboards. left looks like a throwup that wants to be a piece..

PA280157.jpg

heres random scribble might work on it more if i decide to try ink it.

thats wassup would you like to exchange ?

@romero that looks really solid bro, i would suggest a fade because the letters are at that angle

Yee. RUCK. kluse or kline?

its all bad homie. and it will continue to be bad for a couple more years now.

my advice, is drop that line that comes up through the P. have you ever seen a P like that? no. and make the p's head a bit bigger, the bottom of the p is bigger than the head, which makes no sense. and fix the S.

im not very good at explaining things so i drew you up something on mspaint.

seeeep.jpg

now obviously it doesn't have to be exactly like this, because i did it in paint haha, but basically you get the idea, make the p's head bigger, fix the E's up so that its sort of one consecutive line, and with the S instead of having the lines go up and inward at the turns try putting them horizontally, that way it comes out cleaner.

in the end the only thing thats going to help you is to sketch as much as possible. thats all you really can do.

^^^ just read the thread. bars, proportion, structure, flow..

romero- fire. nice defined letters. i see what your doing with the parallel lines, i would overlap the letters slightly

ruck- ehh.. digging the hunter theme but the letters are looking like they fell into routine.

sheen- the bottom one above the 2nd post. i like it. keep sketching man.

downsized_1028010137.jpg

and thats bad? im refining this style.

anyway. your doodads im not feeling. and the top addons are eh. but maybe if you balanced out the let side of the R it may look better.

i guess its not necessarily bad. i try to avoid that however. to each their own.

i thought the same about the R.

veds im feeling that throw, the left side of the V could be more wide though, and i think the 3d on the strait would look better if the center point was between the E and the D