Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It looks almost as if you wanna take some strait hard edged letters and give them that tattoo script extention stuff. But id say that's not a bad start for letters. Just keep practicing.

yeah thats what i was looking at when i was doing this, but didnt really like the cursive effect so i just went for those letters

Accidently left my markers at my girls house so I did a black and white. I liked it better when I sketched it in pencil and wasn't as happy as I'd like to be with the outcome.

img20110727034041.jpg

nice man. ill have your exchange up one of these days. i just saw your reply

The cut ins on both K's are whack and there is generally no consistency. Your letters are all different sizes (which is fine if you got some time under your belt and you know what ure doing but...) Ure 3D is off and ure hand needs some patience.

Go simple, as in matching letter bars and overall letter widths and heights. Make ure letters beautiful. Do you think they are?

The cut ins on both K's are whack and there is generally no consistency. Your letters are all different sizes (which is fine if you got some time under your belt and you know what ure doing but...) Ure 3D is off and ure hand needs some patience.

Go simple, as in matching letter bars and overall letter widths and heights. Make ure letters beautiful. Do you think they are?

I appreciate the tips. And yeah like I said, I wasn't too happy with the outcome. I guess I'll try outlining a box and drawing in the box so I can make all the letters matching sizes and see what I come out with.