Toys post here...

swif1

i understand the frustration, but he'll get it eventually. everyone wants to do there own thing, its whatever. sooner or later he will see the light, but you can't hold his hand the whole way either. dude will figure it out in a while.

how long have you been writing halo?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like how there's a thread for this...:lol:

toys need to get out and paint...get out the basement!

here's some advice, you'll never know how well you paint if you sketch all damn day. Grab a can hit the streets. think of your paint as something you want to show off kinda like a woman...some dudes got some fugly ass chicks tho'.

:lol:

i like how there's a thread for this...:lol:

toys need to get out and paint...get out the basement!

here's some advice, you'll never know how well you paint if you sketch all damn day. Grab a can hit the streets. think of your paint as something you want to show off kinda like a woman...some dudes got some fugly ass chicks tho'.

:lol:

why would you want some one thats toy to paint the streets if they arent that good? it would make them look more toy doing that.trust me nobody wants to see stuff like that.if you dont have a decent style yet i suggest you practice with scrap cans in your back yard or some were that no one can see it but you(and dont buy expsenive paints like mtn or ironlaks just to look cool until you get good because it would be a waste of good paint)

im not good so im not bashing on any one

romero that pic of the abc bars is a great example on how to really BUILD letters.

bars are the structure and flow to your shit, i learned it the hard way but now that i started using bars i feel like im progressing

yes VERY slowly, but i know that with practice, ill get better

take in what people on this thread say, it WILL NOT hurt you in any way unless you wanna be a little bitch about it and get all umad at us.

but this thread has most definitely helped me improve.

why would you want some one thats toy to paint the streets if they arent that good? it would make them look more toy doing that.trust me nobody wants to see stuff like that.if you dont have a decent style yet i suggest you practice with scrap cans in your back yard or some were that no one can see it but you(and dont buy expsenive paints like mtn or ironlaks just to look cool until you get good because it would be a waste of good paint)

im not good so im not bashing on any one

this..also shit graffiti gives a worse impression toi the general public...its more likely if someone see's something dope that theyll convert to liking it or something.

pieces, yes... but not bombing. Only a writer can pick apart a throw or a hand style and tell if it's good or not. The general public has no eye for style, they will always see illegal graffiti as ugly vandalism (again, not talking pieces!)

i understand the frustration, but he'll get it eventually. everyone wants to do there own thing, its whatever. sooner or later he will see the light, but you can't hold his hand the whole way either. dude will figure it out in a while.

how long have you been writing halo?

I started writing about two months ago