Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
well disregard my sticker slap comment.

and theres lots of places to get paint, ace, home depot, osh, walmart, etc. etc.

ace and home depot generally dont have their shit behind a cage or bars, osh sometimes will but sometimes wont.

and every walmart ive been to, the paint is behind a cage.

other than that, they are not STUPID connections

they are the structure and flow of your letters.

so fuck what you think, just practice simples.

racking doesnt automatically make u better

its a personal choice if u got the money then why rack

vice versa

i do rack but only when its convenient and thats only rusto

but cheap shit dollar cans i wont even attempt to rack

I can rack rusto all day but i used Ironlak to paint my boys car im not gunna use cheap paint for that... HAHA you are cute tho, cus i posted my simples. let see yours so i can learn from the master

paint a car? damn you really shouldnt do that since your not good

no offense but just facts

racking doesnt automatically make u better

its a personal choice if u got the money then why rack

vice versa

i do rack but only when its convenient and thats only rusto

but cheap shit dollar cans i wont even attempt to rack

not racking makes no sense..your gonna pay 4-5 bucks paying for a can that you're gonna burn through that day?

people who don't rack do it for one of 3 reason.. A. they are too pussy to steal, which means they are too pussy to paint too B. they have some kind of moral objection to it, which makes ABSOLUTELY no sense if you are a writer. writers are grimey fucks with loose morals, you have to be to write on others peoples shit. or C. there is no where to rack from, which means you live in buttfuck no where..if you're living in the sticks you don't have anything to paint anyways (unless you have an abundance of trains, then go for it)

it doesnt make sense to me. if you really sit and think about it, you risk way more painting than you do stealing shit, not only will you get arrested, you might run into some fools who want to break your legs over shit, no one ever got shot stealing from hobby lobby TRUST ME.

don't be a pussy guys, steal your shit when you can. getting raped by the paint companies and people like deco and prisma who make you pay 6 bucks is lame.

yoo, i like that ved on the bottom, but make them all the same size an height, also straighten that d's bad and it'll be solid. the D to the right could be your answer to the d problem. but still make sure you bars are the same width.

thanks, heres one i just did, i think the D still looks like crap -.-

0509012019.jpg

@Crafty Cleft:

i gotta agree with kade.

racking rustoes all day is coo, and ironlaks are sick.

but idk why youd waste such good paint on shit that you do.

and yes, im very cute, dont get all sad girl now cuz someones e-thuggin all over you[:

and im not a master at anything, if i was i wouldnt be posting in here.

sangetsbitches.jpg

FxCam_1299281095979.jpg

FxCam_1299281062663.jpg

so shut the fuck up already and listen to the advice given to you on this thread