Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5293172873_460b49260e_z.jpg

I don't get what's so hard for you to understand about the concept of simple, keyboard straights. These letters of yours, have no set structure, and they don't flow well at all. You're not going to do anything other than stay at the same level if you don't take the advice that's given to you; SIMPLES!

I'll say that again, just for the cheap seats. SIMPLES!

It's almost as if you think we're suggesting simples to you because we want to hold you back or something, when in actuality, we're suggesting them because you need to practice them to develop a better style.

IMG00090-20101222-1422-1.jpg

This is pretty good for your first post. Just watch the width of your letters in certain places; they're a tad bit uneven in some spots. Other than that, it's looking pretty damn good! Keep it up.

You're obviously fucking blind if you think that I don't understand structure.

Please, show me something that is structurally wrong in any of my pieces. I'm not great when it comes to graff, but I know where I stand.

I can do simples flawlessly. I fully understand how to structure letters. So you sir, may fuck off.

Edit

I just went through your posts. You can't even do a good fucking simple

imag0166.jpg

What the fuck is that shit

eons lacks any structure. newt has been here before iwth a different screen name. Jost is FINALLY taking some advice, Riek is a straight biter, and radar has been working for 3 years to develop a semi-solid simple.

toys, toys, toys. don't get an ego, because it's not as good as you think it is.

i dont have an ego

and 3 years..really its more like a couple months.

Just catching up on posts since a little xmas break... Shit was cracking me up lol. There is some great work mixed in with some questionable content but whateva. If your not coming here to learn then what the fuck do you want exactly??

0043_by_n30n_b0n35-d35rf6r.jpg

0044_by_n30n_b0n35-d35rfbq.jpg

Some lame balance on that 2nd page but you know... it was xmas lol. Crits always welcome.