Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the top beer is looking good. tomes would look better if the M was better as well as the E..looks a little smooshed.

this whole page is looking pretty good, cake keep practicing yo, your on the right way.

sorry i havent posted anything lately..i havent sketched since ive been on school break..ill try to get something done soon.

tumblr_ldwbq4ZDxg1qfzg1vo1_500.jpg

my marker died while i was workin on my handy so i decided to throw up a pen rock which lead to the chaos i just posted...

also nice simples cake.. minus that over lappin thing your doin.. either play around with the spacing or make it fade into the other letter like you where doin..

and doesix.. dope piece.. wanna do an exchange.??

HEAT ROCKS YO.

tumblr_ldwbq4ZDxg1qfzg1vo1_500.jpg

my marker died while i was workin on my handy so i decided to throw up a pen rock which lead to the chaos i just posted...

also nice simples cake.. minus that over lappin thing your doin.. either play around with the spacing or make it fade into the other letter like you where doin..

and doesix.. dope piece.. wanna do an exchange.??

New name?

tumblr_ldudi84u4S1qffmq8o1_500.jpg

i know that shit pissed me off after i finished the piece and noticed that...

and its funny how no one in my crew likes my cursive pieces cuz i do alot of em so i never posted any.. lol

silba: yeah i changed it cuz i was runnin out of ideals for phere..

seriously? wtf are you looking at?

3d is way fucked

look at the back of the J compared to everything else. its in a totaly different angle

the J has a few minor consistency problems but nothing that couldn't be fixed easily. It's also much larger than the other letters which makes it a bit more difficult to work, and at first glance you don't notice it. Anyway, it's better than 99.5% percent of the other shit that's on this thread. A refreshing break from kids who want to do burner ass pieces but can't rock simple letter structures. shit gives me a headache.

thanx virtue, even though i think the only thing i have worth envying is a bunch of free time to practice.. other than that im nuthin special..

void: im kinda feelin that piece.. if you work on the consistency of the letter widths and throw a 3d in too add some depth i think it would pop..

because you obiviously came here lookin for a fight which isnt what this thread is about..

its a place where beginners can post pieces and get advice...

you asked for crits and i gave you my opinion.. like i always say take it or leave it..

its my opinion.. im through wastin time talkin bout this..

time to finish workin on this exchange..

peace...