Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea i winged it on the S, i added 3d it's pretty shitty but whatever, i hate tryin to figure out 3d but I love the way it looks if done right so imma keep fuckin with it. oh in this pic i think the reason they look like they are gettin bigger insize cause the way i got my camera angled to avoid my shadow

2a7boua.jpg

^^^don't do that.

for now, just draw the lines straight in one direction, i find straight down to be the easiest for me, but you could do straight right, left, or up... whatever is more comfortable for you to start.

Draw a line off of every corner of the letter, or edge of the letter which would favor 3d, of equal length, and then connect the ends of those lines by following the curves of the letter itself.

the vanishing point 3d is a much more difficult technique. Start simple to learn the basics.

IMG_0465.jpg

repost for an example of what i mean. The last e is kinda fucked up on the bottom left part.

• Like 1