Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^^ noting more can be said >_<. been on this site for a long time just never post.. and all i ever see is people calling other people toys then there work is just as bad.

ohh and criminal i like your style a lot but i mean everything you been posted is the same letters same structure same everything just with different colors. i mean if you went out bombing and did that shit then it wouldn't matter but try something new.

It's a style that i'm trying to master: my style. And Why are you calling me out? There are many others on here who have been drawing the same letter structure ever since my first time on here.

And Redeyedanimal, you should be a little more clear about who's saying what.

that looks an awful lot like the real fatsoe's tag. put a number next to it! there's already a fatsoe, who is a king of reefers.

legit ive never actually gotten to peep an fatsoe handsteez from the dude back then, only the burners. hope yall don;t think i'm trying to live the shadow of someone else

:snowman: