Toys post here...

swif1

Lookin better Virtue!

Thanks, man! :D

Virtue needs to learn how to sketch without relying on the edge of the page

Yeah, ha ha. I do that just because it saves paper. I fold it in half "hot dog style" and then tear it, so I have 2 nice clean pieces to work with; saves paper.

Next one I do, I'll center it, just for you, lol.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

id like to point out that im hopped up on xanax and ativan right now so im pretty out of it...sorry for the shitty work hahah.i agree with you n8..sorta.it could have been better but fuck it.ive only been writitng for 2 years or so anyways so its whatever..im not trippin on it thats why im in the toy thread hahah..

and what you write? (varitably clean) i might be able to do some shit whenever i get ahold of my markers...

id like to point out that im hopped up on xanax and ativan right now so im pretty out of it...sorry for the shitty work hahah.i agree with you n8..sorta.it could have been better but fuck it.ive only been writitng for 2 years or so anyways so its whatever..im not trippin on it thats why im in the toy thread hahah..

and what you write? (varitably clean) i might be able to do some shit whenever i get ahold of my markers...

fuck ativan dude, shit makes be sick for hours afterwards lol. might just be me :scrambled:

I like the style, though it did kinda look sloppy at first

Just fucking around with different names and font styles. Anyone have any tips for keeping a smooth outline? I have an unsteady hand and hate those stop/start marker bleeds.

4519086519_9eb2effa14.jpg

4519721638_064c66310a.jpg

4519082189_e40838a44c.jpg

I'm feelin' the yellow one. One thing I would do is make the top of the "I" touch the "C".