Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
img0818a.jpg

This is the one that intrigues me the most. It's pretty clear to me that the people going down the road can't read that. Correct me if i'm wrong (zo8405c) but it seems that at that distance it would be best to put up panels filled with the letter so that it could be read from a distance. Especially on the freeway when the cars are going 70 mph+

posted elsewhere also.

get some ironlak, black dots and try again..

also u need to do longer strokes/spray...

the bottom right hand (the e), in the shadow/3d u can see all the jagered lines...dont look to go...using a single long stroke will fix that...

dont know why u faded the purple and blue...would have looked better solid!

that blue also looks pretty shit paint,,,abit see thru!

i like ur outline and ur idea but...

nvs_24_01_09_by_enves.jpg

similar color sceme...

using ironlak...

the contast keyline helps it pop more...

and using nice long sprays...

hope it helps ;)

ironlak gives you cancer son. straight up.

i almost got caught up because of that shit. on some toy dumb shit but fuck it. it smelt so bad that the whole restarant smelt like that shit. fuckin manager came out and called the cops and i was GOOOOONE! WHOOOO! FUCK IRONLAK

Learn to paint clean lines with krylon or dollar paint before wasting your money on ironlak or anything else. If you can paint clean with gross runny water paint, then your shit will look that much better when you use something decent. Also...Kele, try filling in the same direction throughout the whole piece. It wont look as sloppy.

...and NVS had good advice about using longer strokes or lines.

you dont wanna write a word man. you wanna write a name, an alter ego. something significant to you otherwise itll never become anything cause itll lack its own heart. dont write a word cause its a cool word, or cause you found a cool way to spell a cool word. shits played. get more creative than that.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU-

I realise i'm toy, but arrows make everything better! Weak styles? ARROWS! Bad tag? ARROWS!

/random talk

Honestly, I get bored when i'm not challenging myself. I would prefer to keep the arrows if possible, but I know that's probably not realistic. For future reference, what did I do wrong with them?

• Like 1

you dont wanna write a word man. you wanna write a name, an alter ego. something significant to you otherwise itll never become anything cause itll lack its own heart. dont write a word cause its a cool word, or cause you found a cool way to spell a cool word. shits played. get more creative than that.

you goddam queer

words dont have to mean shit

• Like 1

get some ironlak, black dots and try again..

also u need to do longer strokes/spray...

the bottom right hand (the e), in the shadow/3d u can see all the jagered lines...dont look to go...using a single long stroke will fix that...

dont know why u faded the purple and blue...would have looked better solid!

that blue also looks pretty shit paint,,,abit see thru!

i like ur outline and ur idea but...

nvs_24_01_09_by_enves.jpg

similar color sceme...

using ironlak...

the contast keyline helps it pop more...

and using nice long sprays...

hope it helps ;)

yo son some of us dont want to spend 7 bucks on a can son...

or any bucks for that matter

son

you goddam queer

words dont have to mean shit

oh no, some dude, shit talked me on 12oz.

now we have to talk about how bad each of us motherfuckers are and how we hypothetically whoop some ass and would hypothetically whoop each other.

Dr Banner is getting-----so----angry----Aaarrrrrgggg! *rips off shirt*

is this where the e-beef dick measuring contest starts?