Toys post here...

swif1

Define that shit is pretty nice, but theres some odd things about it, the D needs to be tweaked, and i'd like to see what it looked like along the bottom of the page

Some shit i just cooked up, not the best but i think its alright, maybe more on the way if i'm feeling saucy

2rxempd.jpg

oh and Ziare, that is nasty, i wish i knew how to color and shade like that, looks sweet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^Cheers guys, and no problem Maker.

@Rune: I sketched and outlined my piece on the label from a bottle of Club orange:

http://www.theirishshop.co.uk/images/Orange%20pop.jpg

Then I cut it out and stuck it into my blackbook.

Saw it done a while back, really liked the idea and decided I needed to start getting a bit more creative.

hells yeah man...looks good!!

Well... I'm still pretty sucky with everything seeing as I don't know where to start after doing simples. This is my best try with handstyle:

DSC00084.jpg

Don't know how to make it look tricky/complex in terms of connecting letters and stuff. I'm already too comfortable doing it. <<

sorry for the bad quality. cellphone pic.

2rxempd.jpg

Bumping to a new page cause people are posting lots of stuff but not giving crits

Melinoe try taking out some paint and trying you tag with that, its helps me alot to paint it instead of draw it, but other than that i dont really know what to say, add some funk to your letters, dont make them so ridgid and boxy, you've obviously got that down

Dwear/Owear, sorry cant tell what it is, take it easy on the highlighting, it intrudes on your letters

Splr? S looks real good, the last 2 notsomuch, and try adding some shading it will make it look a lot better if you do it right

Smirk, if your gunna do the 3-D like that make it all go to one vanishing point, not all over hte place

honest crits is everythign on this page is pretty weak.

Aneks, do simpler letters, work on making the bars consistent

FAck thats not actually to bad man

yeahnation, all those little doodaas coming off the letters looks rubbish clean it up a bit

BoseOne- not sure where your going with that style

Well... I'm still pretty sucky with everything seeing as I don't know where to start after doing simples. This is my best try with handstyle:

DSC00084.jpg

Don't know how to make it look tricky/complex in terms of connecting letters and stuff. I'm already too comfortable doing it. <<

sorry for the bad quality. cellphone pic.

More crits, anyone?

They're terribly needed..

Wassup guys, making my monthly post here lol. Heres the stuff I can find right now, i have more but not with me at the moment...

But while im posting, i might as well add that http://www.troutartsupply.com has these dope female NY fat +skinny caps in stock, for use with the new variable-pressure rusto cans. freakin awesome. i just ordered a ton o shit from them, like 300 caps and some markers. good prices too. Also I know that there are some new england heads that post here, pm me if you wanna go paint sometime.

IMGP2968.jpg

IMGP2969.jpg

IMGP2970.jpg

IMGP2973.jpg

IMGP2975.jpg