Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ha, thanks guys, it's interesting how the only way to get better at wildstyles is by not doing them? I hope after three years of simples, one of you will personally tell me I'm ready to attempt wildstyles. And when I finally do, it had better be perfect, because if it isn't I'll probably be told to go through three more years of simples.

Ha, thanks guys, it's interesting how the only way to get better at wildstyles is by not doing them? I hope after three years of simples, one of you will personally tell me I'm ready to attempt wildstyles. And when I finally do, it had better be perfect, because if it isn't I'll probably be told to go through three more years of simples.

after 3 years you better be good at simples.

and its not waiting for someone to tell you when you can or cannot start.

its called learning

you cant just start with complex things when you start

so no backtalk and more simples

ok , im not good at wildstyles or anything but you must know what good wildstyles look like, start by doing simple letters then making extensions from them and linking the letters and keep doing simples as well as that

and dont post the results here til you see something your not completely ashamed at

ok , im not good at wildstyles or anything but you must know what good wildstyles look like, start by doing simple letters then making extensions from them and linking the letters and keep doing simples as well as that

and dont post the results here til you see something your not completely ashamed at

Thanks for the advice man.

I know it wasn't amazing wildstyle, thats why I'm in the toy thread. But, I acctualy liked my B and the very top of the R. The stacked E's were weak the coloring was wack, but I still wasn't ashamed.

Normally I do simples only, I posted some a couple pages back. Maybe you can give me some feedback?

naris like the last one..that bosoj is dope...

'

alts im feeling that homie!+

dfinejc7.png

for define..bro ur names hard..this one was the best outline i cud do..

freakpg2fn3.png

freakpghq9.png

pages in my books.since my coloring hiatus during break...i just cnat touch me markers anymore.

bumped

rack2ws4.png

last second attempt to fixx up my shit for teh 3d battle

yo wasup everyone. considering the fact that this is my first post, most of you could probably assume that i'm new here. ummm yeah, i've been writing for only a week and i've mainly been just trying to practice basic nyc handstyle, just to start somewhere you know. but eventually i hope to grow from that and have my own style. so yeah, any positive/negative criticism, advice, comments, i'd appreciate it all.

one luv,

F.P.C. 'PEA' (ennjoi)

BBOYS ANONYMOUS

twelveozprophet

DSC00275.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00274.jpg