Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

GOD DAMN. ive been lookin for a new name for a fucking lifetime. i can NOT think of anythiing to save my life. im actually just getting pissed off. it is rediculous. i cant take it anymore. i dont even remember how i came up with my old names. i just picked them. first i wrote enigmatic, then enigma, then enigma kyt had me change it. then i dont remember what it was b ut it didnt last long. thhheennn it was caso, then it was kaso, then it was kasr, then i gave up on it because i hated the letter K.and it had no signifigence to me. then it was base. which had to be changed because base was kinged. and now im lost. sad story huh.

The second one looks like you thought more extensions would make it better.

They didn't.

Extensions have to make sense within the whole piece.

You're better trying to bend letters and experiment with how they flow before you start fucking with extensions.

Peace.

GOD DAMN. ive been lookin for a new name for a fucking lifetime. i can NOT think of anythiing to save my life. im actually just getting pissed off. it is rediculous. i cant take it anymore. i dont even remember how i came up with my old names. i just picked them. first i wrote enigmatic, then enigma, then enigma kyt had me change it. then i dont remember what it was b ut it didnt last long. thhheennn it was caso, then it was kaso, then it was kasr, then i gave up on it because i hated the letter K.and it had no signifigence to me. then it was base. which had to be changed because base was kinged. and now im lost. sad story huh.

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/

just plug in the letters you're good at...

it'll give you all the words it can possibly make...

it's pretty sick.....

also ....SE-Rythm --- if oyu wanna exchange PM me...