Toys post here...

swif1

ok pace. you obv the end all graffitio master yourself. ive done plenty of simples buddy oh, and i still do simples.

What the fuck? theres a reason we're posting in the toy thread, no one here is the "graffiti master" so chill out with your fucking e-beef. You wanted crits, I gave you crits. Go back to simples. I don't have a personal vendetta against you here, believe or not, I'm trying to help. When I started doing simples, I improved immensely.

If you're doing simples, keep doing them, hell, post em up. But don't post shit and expect people to baby you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yea but knim seriously you've been in this thread forever and you always have weird styles that just don't work out

well they work for me, i sketch to exp, and usally dont fuck around as much when i paint. I like to have fun and play with style. Sure it wont always work out but every sketch i do teaches me something about my letters. what does it translate to? I dunno, but generally when i paint I am able to freestyle something decent. You might not like my sketches and thats ok i guess but my style is devoloping and always takin odd twists and turns. I think in the long run it will bennifit me. Also, i dont have just one style like some people, and i think thats good.

also keep in mind that sketch is a pen freestyle. that means, to me, starting from scratch. I had never done that sketch before, it was pen only, no erasing, etc. You make a line you keep it.

well they work for me, i sketch to exp, and usally dont fuck around as much when i paint. I like to have fun and play with style. Sure it wont always work out but every sketch i do teaches me something about my letters. what does it translate to? I dunno, but generally when i paint I am able to freestyle something decent. You might not like my sketches and thats ok i guess but my style is devoloping and always takin odd twists and turns. I think in the long run it will bennifit me. Also, i dont have just one style like some people, and i think thats good.

also keep in mind that sketch is a pen freestyle. that means, to me, starting from scratch. I had never done that sketch before, it was pen only, no erasing, etc. You make a line you keep it.

you paint that!?!? or anything like that?

nobody here forces you to do simples... you can do whatever you want

but will it hurt you to do some simples from time to time?