Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
to anyone who have used my danimals homemade, finally got it dripping, also crit my hand

1492536026_dd4efeb3f2_b.jpg

1492531752_74f0806522_b.jpg

bumping for new page

diff spot freaky, i got yelled at the factory though, and whoisthis i'm free all weekend. if i get the materials i'll make you a danimal, i just need to find where to get fujifilm canisters

bumping for new page

diff spot freaky, i got yelled at the factory though, and whoisthis i'm free all weekend. if i get the materials i'll make you a danimal, i just need to find where to get fujifilm canisters

tag is simple and effective, but you shouldve used some colorfull or vibrant ink on the door to make it stick out from the 10 other black tags

tag is simple and effective, but you shouldve used some colorfull or vibrant ink on the door to make it stick out from the 10 other black tags

dood, that ink is homemade pen ink, you add some pens, some alcohol, some of this, some of that

way cheaper than some other ink, probably less effective, but who cares?

Last night was hella bomb, i hit up fenway and saw the game. it was so dope, for anyone who snuck in or somehow got tickets without spending 100 bucks. It was sooo freakin tight. plus after i got home at like 4 am i should have caught tags on the way back b ut i didnt brink mahj streaks or paint