Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear 12oz,

Anyone have some ideas for the letter "O"

I'm fucking stuck hard on it. I've mostly avoided curvey letters in the past (S,R,Q,B,D...so on) and stuck to like....block, straight letters...now I decided on a name (which I think is gonna stick) and I can't do a straight letter piece or anything other than throwups with it....I'm not looking to bite, just looking for some ideas.

unhappy,

Bruceoner

Dear 12oz,

I'm fucking stuck hard on it. I've mostly avoided curvey letters in the past (S,R,Q,B,D...so on) and stuck to like....block, straight letters...now I decided on a name (which I think is gonna stick) and I can't do a straight letter piece or anything other than throwups with it....I'm not looking to bite, just looking for some ideas.

unhappy,

Bruceoner

just keep studying its a fun letter.

honestly all i can say is maybe pick up some graff mags and study what others have done with the letter and maybe youll find some inspiration. characters as O's are well obvious like tons of people do that.

annnyways id do some sketches of o's but cant think of anything.

Dear 12oz,

unhappy,

Bruceoner

dude most of those letter you said are actually rreeeaal nice 2 work with all you need is to have a little bit of intuition n then you'll get creating. you can end up with sum fresh ideas

also doing a picture of something can be good for an "o" lyk a skull or face.

Thats very true, but I'm not much of an artist...at all.

Before graffiti, art class was my least favorite class...now in high school I'm not required to take one, so I don't.

Thanks for all the positive feedback, I'll try and work on something.

And Sen: I used to write Se4, Keep working on your throw and you'll have something nice. Get rid of the little break line on your "S" and just make it a normal rounded top.

F'real Odes, don't be claiming you've been practicing that shit for a year. I see a clear difference in the consistent flow of your second and fourth throw compared to the first and third. I really admire that you've mastered the bubble letters for the name Sen, i've never seen anything like it, evar.

seen%20silver%20throw%20ups%20.jpg

Give the credit where the credit is due, especially with such an obvious bite. Oh yeah, and take a step back, work on simples.