Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the letters arent structured at all, they look bad and its hard to read, and its sloppy in general. Look at other peoples throw and try to create your style by looking at thier letters. the first thing u have to get better at is your letter structure b4 u even think about 3d or anything els and mayb use a penil so u can erase.

this is a half decent version of my throw:

bb008.jpg

no im not in mpc its a joke between me and my friend cus we met Cap and he told us to rep MPC. he was probably drunk. He's the man though. he did this for me:

cap.jpg

img0003zl5.jpg

Some simple shit

Been a minute since I had to do straight-letter simplistic lol

Should probably practice that more, ick I don't like my hand-style much at all either

Spec, that throwie is fuckin' fresh and clean like a newborn baby after a bath (will probably say more stupid metaphors than you'd care to ever hear/read)

the letters arent structured at all, they look bad and its hard to read, and its sloppy in general. Look at other peoples throw and try to create your style by looking at thier letters. the first thing u have to get better at is your letter structure b4 u even think about 3d or anything els and mayb use a penil so u can erase.

this is a half decent version of my throw:

bb008.jpg

no im not in mpc its a joke between me and my friend cus we met Cap and he told us to rep MPC. he was probably drunk. He's the man though. he did this for me:

cap.jpg

k, i think i made a way to make it easier to read but i have to work, plus i have 2, well 3 really but i dont really use my third, other styles, but the one i posted i like just cause its a major change from all my other stuff

k, i think i made a way to make it easier to read but i have to work, plus i have 2, well 3 really but i dont really use my third, other styles, but the one i posted i like just cause its a major change from all my other stuff

aiight lets see some other stuff I like shit thats easier to read just personal preference but i still think those letters at least need some work.

Nice letters Blart. especially the A and I

some older shit:

bb007.jpg

a personal favorite tag it says TEAST:

teast.jpg

aiight lets see some other stuff I like shit thats easier to read just personal preference but i still think those letters at least need some work.

Nice letters Blart. especially the A and I

some older shit:

bb007.jpg

a personal favorite tag it says TEAST:

teast.jpg

yeah....that P looks more like an R....and i agree with Earthworm jim