Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
sup this is des. just joined the forum today. came over here from mindgem forums. here's my shit.

caza battle

cazabattle.jpg

can't battle

cant-1.jpg

terrible style

scan0008.jpg

toy battle

toybattle.jpg

throwup idea

desthrow.jpg

gross attempt at a piece style

P6060256.jpg

here's where i kinda got better

this was a "gotcha" battle, and this is where i developed cha from.

stlye003.jpg

stlye004.jpg

handstyle is wack i know

stlye.jpg

simple factis battle

fastics.jpg

i can rock simples.

dessimple.jpg

de canvas idea

decanvas.jpg

des throw. inspired by cope, not bitten from cope

july2007015.jpg

des piece. i went a little overboard with all the little do-dads

july2007012.jpg

angled cha burner

july2007011.jpg

i represent a crew named nmk

july2007009.jpg

cha/des page

july2007004.jpg

cha outline, the piece sucked major ballls, so i decided not to post it.

july2007001.jpg

my characters. theyre dubbed "the dementoids" and yes the lyrics are from nightmare before chirstmas

july2007016.jpg

and i drew this today in subway during a delicious chicken bacon ranch.

july2007017.jpg

im sorry to tell my life story lol. but anyway i posted most of this stuff in order from earliest to recent stuff. so if you wanna crit start critting after i said "this is were i started to get better". thanks

desser

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppp

some recent work. its not all that great cuz i started a year ago but fukk that.

l_d10dd7c17c0f35bc975f47f280220048.jpg

it says XIV. and if you kno wat it means then your smart. rofl. tell me wat you think. be honest.

I don't usually post without a picture but this is so stupid... Graffiti is not about gangs. If all you're going to do is destroy people's shit for nothing more than a drippy-ass, unstructured, incomprehensible "XIV" or "Norte's kick ass," get the fuck out of graffiti because we don't want you

some recent work. its not all that great cuz i started a year ago but fukk that.

l_d10dd7c17c0f35bc975f47f280220048.jpg

it says XIV. and if you kno wat it means then your smart. rofl. tell me wat you think. be honest.

Man that sucks. Use letter structure next time. And XIV is a stupid ass name; find something new.

bouncingsoul: i dont tag gang shit, usually. my friends a norte and i was teachin him how to write XIV in simple block letters but then i ended up addin a lot of this and thats to it...

hoff: i dont tag under XIV.... i tag under .hakk. read the above and you'll understand y it said XIV. and thanks for bein honest and sayin it sucks. i kno it sucks. lolz. im 12 and only been taggin for a year. i still gotta lotta shit to work on...

bouncingsoul: i dont tag gang shit, usually. my friends a norte and i was teachin him how to write XIV in simple block letters but then i ended up addin a lot of this and thats to it...

hoff: i dont tag under XIV.... i tag under .hakk. read the above and you'll understand y it said XIV. and thanks for bein honest and sayin it sucks. i kno it sucks. lolz. im 12 and only been taggin for a year. i still gotta lotta shit to work on...

hahahahaha

enigmatic - how'd you break your hand dude? that sucks

12 year old Nortes ahahahaha

Yo don't get caught up in that gang shit, rise past that alright? That's my piece of advice for you, remember it. That, and practice A LOT. It's the only, ONLY way you'll get better

my friends 15 turnin 16 so hes not 12. rofl. your 1 year late with that advice...not your fault tho...my fault completely...im too far in a gang to get out. i practice ALOT. one \in the mornin and one at night. even durin school i write in class.

my friends 15 turnin 16 so hes not 12. rofl. your 1 year late with that advice...not your fault tho...my fault completely...im too far in a gang to get out. i practice ALOT. one \in the mornin and one at night. even durin school i write in class.

im gonna throw my 2 cents in here right quick.watch your ass when you write during class because if a teacher sees you or the hero of the month they will gladly turn you in.another reason i say this is because when i was in school i would write in every class and one teacher saw what i wrote and he ended up seeing one of my tags in the city and sure enough i was in the cop shop with a lawyer getting 6 more counts added to the one.this was a few years ago so with todays gangs and shit i dont know what they will do with you if they catch you.im still a toy btw so if i post give me constructive critz please.i stopped writing after the incident but getting back into it.its part of you once you start remeber that.

don't even play that time shit. i've only been painting for a year and know my left from my right.

and a 12 year old rollin' with a gang? man, that shit ain't cool. gangs in general are ridiculous.

Those HEVN throws and handstyles are looking good.

Work on the 3D though... you need to make sure the vanishing point is consistant. If everything is down a quarter inch from the letters, then it should be that way throughout.

Read up on vanishing points and perspective and you ARE making progress.

Yet another example of a toy who takes the advice and actually goes somewhere with it.

Pay attention, kiddies.